EZ Flash IV - Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones SAVE ISSUE

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by DarthMingus, Dec 8, 2012.

1. DarthMingus
    OP

DarthMingus Member

Newcomer
    Jul 22, 2006
    United States
    Hello,

I purchased an EZ Flash IV back in September. Overall, it has been working well, but I've had a few issues with Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. About a week ago, my game save mysteriously erased. I thought this was a fluke and started a new game. (Luckily, I hadn't spent much time playing).

This evening I was playing, suspended the battle, restarted the GBA SP, aloud the save file to be copied, and then turned it off. Just now I booted the system back up and all my game saves are gone again. I'm hesitant to start a new game because I don't want to waste my time only to have it erase again.

Does anyone have any ideas what could be causing this problem? I've played a few other games – including the two Advance Wars game, both of which still load their saves properly – so I'm at a bit of a loss.

Thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice