Hacking Ez Flash Client and Macosx

melly217

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi
i'm working on a mac and trying to download the ezflash client software.. macs cant open .exe?! but i see in the review (a while back) pics of the client software working on a mac?! Help!!?

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I would also be interested in this, although I think if you read the review it only says that the loader looks very macish. so it may not work...

how_do_i_do_that said:
Use a virtual machine of your choice. get use to it.

yes, thank you for your very helpful reply, I hope one day you realise how stupid you have been. Now please go and reflect on what a worthless human being you are.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how_do_i_do_that said:
Its only stupid to you because you don't fully understand the answer.
Or maybe you're just being a dick. You could have very easily given the same answer of "use a virtual machine" in a much better way, without the "I know so much more than you it's not even funny" attitude.

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
I don't really give a crap if you like the answer or not. It is a valid answer. The both of you.

You can set up Parallels Desktop with windows and you set up a share folder to pass files back and forth between guest and host computer.

This can also be done with VMware. If you don't have a windows CD you can order a windows trail CD from microsoft for cheap.

This is how to do it on a MAC. This is how I do it on my mac.

melly217

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks...

i don't really want to use a 'virtual machine'.. don't even know what that is...
do you think they'll ever release software for the mac?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Finally there are people here