Software for generic Flash Card

fedz_13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi, I have dug up my GB micro and I have a generic 512mb flash card from ebay back in 2008, still works and loads the games that are on it but I have lost the software to update the ROMs. Have tried all the software on the site but does not work. Driver comes up as DSGBAFLS on a Windows XP. If anyone has any tips on how to get it to work with software available that would be great. Thanks Fedz

Attachments

• 20240401_214645.jpg
    20240401_214645.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 17
  • 20240401_214550.jpg
    20240401_214550.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 10
  • Love
Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I have dug up my GB micro and I have a generic 512mb flash card from ebay back in 2008, still works and loads the games that are on it but I have lost the software to update the ROMs. Have tried all the software on the site but does not work. Driver comes up as DSGBAFLS on a Windows XP. If anyone has any tips on how to get it to work with software available that would be great. Thanks Fedz
This might be the software that you're looking for, no?

It looks like one of those generic flash carts used in bootleg GBA games. You could perhaps use a GBxCart RW programmer or DS OG/Lite with Bootleg Flasher, to write a new ROM over.

"All software" is kinda vague!
Did you try LittleWriter? It's the only thing that seems to still exist from that era around the internet, e.g. X-Rom Flasher disappeared.
Linfox Domain or the Wayback Machine might have them if you look harder enough. Believe the software you mentioned is for the Flash2Advance and not this cart.

Attachments

• dsgbaflssetup_1.54c.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 7
  • bin060327L.zip
    6.6 MB · Views: 6

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.