Ez Flash Client and Macosx

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by melly217, Jun 10, 2009.

1. melly217
    OP

melly217 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 10, 2009
    Hi
    i'm working on a mac and trying to download the ezflash client software.. macs cant open .exe?! but i see in the review (a while back) pics of the client software working on a mac?! Help!!?

2. how_do_i_do_that

how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

May 16, 2008
    Use a virtual machine of your choice. get use to it.

3. UltraMagnus

UltraMagnus hic sunt dracones

Aug 2, 2007
    Portsmouth
    I would also be interested in this, although I think if you read the review it only says that the loader looks very macish. so it may not work...

yes, thank you for your very helpful reply, I hope one day you realise how stupid you have been. Now please go and reflect on what a worthless human being you are.

4. how_do_i_do_that

May 16, 2008
    Its only stupid to you because you don't fully understand the answer.

5. DanTheManMS

DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

Jun 2, 2007
    United States
    Georgia
    Or maybe you're just being a dick. You could have very easily given the same answer of "use a virtual machine" in a much better way, without the "I know so much more than you it's not even funny" attitude.

6. how_do_i_do_that

May 16, 2008
    I don't really give a crap if you like the answer or not. It is a valid answer. The both of you.

You can set up Parallels Desktop with windows and you set up a share folder to pass files back and forth between guest and host computer.

This can also be done with VMware. If you don't have a windows CD you can order a windows trail CD from microsoft for cheap.

This is how to do it on a MAC. This is how I do it on my mac.

7. melly217
    OP

melly217 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 10, 2009
    thanks...

i don't really want to use a 'virtual machine'.. don't even know what that is...
    do you think they'll ever release software for the mac?

8. how_do_i_do_that

May 16, 2008
    not happening. your choices are VM or a dedicated windows box for this stuff.

9. UltraMagnus

UltraMagnus hic sunt dracones

Aug 2, 2007
    Portsmouth
    what about bootcamp? surely that is the easiest answer if the is no mac software? no?