Hacking EZ-Flash 3in1 won't save

cadw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have my EZ-flash 3 in1 now for a view years. When I bought it it also wouldn't save, 3 or 4 years later, it still won't. The battery isn't the problem, it still gives 3V. If I test my SRAM it says:

Verify
Nor Flash id=0x227e2202
start SRAM verify.
verify Err: Add=0, S=74, D=84

Write
Nor Flash id=0x227e2202
start SRAM verify.
SRAM check done. Data written to
SRAM

***Finished OK***

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
read sram corrupted (data already held by electricity). Writing new sram OK will usually work if you have little battery charge left.

Battery itself must be the issue. A good idea would be to swap the battery, erase SRAM then make a new one while loading a GBA Game.

cadw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Are you sure that this will work. If you are, I can order a few batteries on deal extreme.

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Are you sure that this will work. If you are, I can order a few batteries on deal extreme.

Yes but look for the specific model the EZ 3-in-1 has. If the battery still outputs 3V, then SRAM gets corrupted suddenly, it only means it can't give the current required by eeprom sram chip, so it'll lose its data.

Metal Militia31

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the Same issue and I changed the battery today and it won't save.( i actually just started doing this the last two days) but i have R4 Wood with the EzFlash 3in1. The games dont save at all. and It might be a minor issue because Im a noob at stuff like this.
Thanks in advance

SonicRings

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm getting this exact same problem, and I used GBATA to SRAM patch my ROMs. I am trying to run any Sonic Advance game, but none save...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr