Hacking EZ-Flash 3-in-1 Rumbles Non-stop when DS is turned on

asatenaeth

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am very new to DS Flash kits and accessories.

I have an Acekard 2.1 that works wonderfully and recently purchased an EZ-Flash 3-in-1 to get the added GBA support and rumble. When I received the unit, I put it in Slot-2 and as soon as I turned on the DS, it began to rumble at max strength and did not stop until I removed it or turned off the DS.

I have seen other topics in this forum about 3-in-1s rumbling nonstop when a game is started because the DS or Flashkit is trying to access the RAM and getting the rumble module instead, but this is different. This rumble starts as soon as the DS is turned on and does not seem to involve the Acekard. The GBA functionality works perfectly, by the way, and the Acekard's built in 3-in-1 support menu works as well.

Anyone have this same problem or know why it is happening?

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's probably a defective unit you have received.
Ask for a replacement. If you can't, open the ez 3in1 and take a good picture of bot side and pas it in your post to see if there is something visible we can fix.
wink.gif

asatenaeth

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks. I was afraid of that. I have requested a replacement from the site I bought it from. If they refuse my request, I will crack it open and post a picture. Thanks for your help and your fast responses.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.