I
imkongkong
Guest
I recently purchased an EZ 3-in-1 cart hoping to play some GBA games w/ my DSTT. I have problems with the following games. Any help would be appreciated:
1. Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories - Does not get pass the GAMEBOY loading screen. Says it's too large
2. Zelda Minish Cap - Save corrupted
3. Zelda Link to the Past - Save corrupted
4. Street Figher Alpha 3 - Sound does not play
5. Golden Sun 1 and 2 - Unable to save
6. Summon Night 1 and 2 - Unable to save
7. Mario vs Donkey Kong - Unable to save
Currently am loading the games through YSMenu
1. Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories - Does not get pass the GAMEBOY loading screen. Says it's too large
2. Zelda Minish Cap - Save corrupted
3. Zelda Link to the Past - Save corrupted
4. Street Figher Alpha 3 - Sound does not play
5. Golden Sun 1 and 2 - Unable to save
6. Summon Night 1 and 2 - Unable to save
7. Mario vs Donkey Kong - Unable to save
Currently am loading the games through YSMenu






