Extended gameplay trailer for 'Evil West' released

evilwest-jpg.312885

Earlier this month, the launch date of the upcoming dark fantasy, third-person action game from developer Flying Wild Hog, Evil West, was revealed. In anticipation of the release in a few months' time, a 10-minutes long gameplay trailer was freshly aired to give an extended glimpse of what to expect:

The gameplay footage showcases the mix of exploration, combat and character management that make up your adventure as Jesse Rentier, agent for a secret organization determined to eradicate the vampire threat. The trailer also provides a look at the minimal interface while you play, as well as the menu you’ll access to craft your playstyle, upgrading your deadly arsenal and unlocking new perks to evolve your monster-slaying mastery.

Explore a wide variety of locations, from desert towns to infested demonic forests, gather resources from abandoned crates and corpses before going on your hunt for obnoxious monsters and get firing in a stylish explosion of blood and dismemberment!

Evil West releases September 20 on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and PC.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

alt_Human

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same devs as Shadow Warrior 3 which I didn't care for at all, but I've had my eye on thios for a while. Nice to see more gameplay. Looks like a LOT of fun.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)