'Evil West' gets launch trailer

evil west.JPG

Developer Flying Wild Hog's wild west-themed vampire hunting action game Evil West is now available on PC and consoles. For the occasion, a new trailer was aired:

A dark menace consumes the American frontier. As one of the last agents in a top-secret vampire-hunting institute, you are the final line between humanity and a deep-rooted terror that now emerges from the shadows. Rise up to become a Wild West superhero, eradicate the vampire threat and save the land from oblivion!

In viscerally explosive combat, you’ll unleash hell with your firearms, gadgets, and lightning-fueled gauntlet. Kill nightmarish monstrosities in style as a solo hunter or in co-op with a friend. Explore and fight in a narrative-driven campaign while upgrading your weapons and hunting tools. Unlock new perks to evolve your monster-slaying mastery, crafting your own play style to ultimately defeat the supernatural hordes.

Evil West is now available onPS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC. Keep an eye out for our full review!

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I love Western games, but this one doesn't feel like an actual Western. I'll have to give it a try to know for sure.

You don't seem to know what constitutes a Western game. And please, keep politics out of games.

I would wager that a large number of games you have played (and enjoyed playing) do in fact have political themes.

Last edited by RedColoredStars,

diggeloid

Alex
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From the title I thought this would be an Evil Dead spin off. The trailer kind of reminds me of that vampire movie by John Carpenter, so still kind of cool maybe.

RedoLane

Supreme Punmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
It's simple and fun. C'mon, it's just a cowboy killing vampires and the undead!
It's not really a traditional ol' west game, but it's enough fun for one great weekend.
I would recommend waiting for a sale though, since it's kinda lacking replay value and for something so linear, full price isn't much of a fair price.

gaga941021

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I love Western games, but this one doesn't feel like an actual Western. I'll have to give it a try to know for sure.

You can see in the trailer, that there are vampires and werewolves in this game.
Why do you need to play game to understand that this is not a strictly western game?

White_Raven_X

Hack everything, hack the world!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I enjoy western games but this one isn't very good. IMO nothing will ever beat red dead redemption series. Call of Juarez was pretty fun too and back in the day Gun was my favorite.
But Evil West gameplay is repetitive and doesn't feel so much like a western style game. The colors are over saturated and the storyline is rather lame. I'm a little disappointed as I actually was looking forward to a new western title.....this isn't it..

Reactions: onibaku

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over