Experienced Wii U people please read

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Dthruking1, Feb 12, 2017.

1. Dthruking1
    OP

Dthruking1 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 5, 2016
    United States
    ive been around the forums for a while now, have had my Wii U hacked with browserhax and loadiine for close to a year now and it works great. I've been trying to read up on the forwarder and running games from USB but I'm having trouble understanding. If anyone would be willing to help me out with this and answer some questions and just talk to me for a little and explain things to me it would be greatly appreciated!!

If this post isn't allowed I sincerely apologize and you may delete it. I just wanted to reach out to my fellow members for some help

Thanks

2. Zekamon

Zekamon Now with extra salt!

Sep 16, 2016
    Germany
    Playing games on the USB is just installing games on the USB with WUP Installer. Loadiine doesn't support USB Backup playing yet.

What do you mean by forwarder? Do you mean launching Homebrew Launcher from the Home Menu?

3. xtheman

xtheman GBAtemp Guru

Jan 28, 2016
    @Dthruking1 I would recommend you install CBHC then install games with WUP installer GX2

Techinally you can run loadiine off of usb using a unofficial build of mocha... But it is just as shitty as running from sd card (still slow and shit)

zeldaism likes this.