Hacking Excuse me but...

aminakbari93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
I want to buy a New flashcard but you know iran is under prohibition and there is no place to buy it.
I had a R4 for 3 month and someone sended it from china and now it's not good any more.
can some one give an advice or a website that i can buy a new flashcard from it?
excuse me for the bad english.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Don't double post!
lecture.gif

Welcome to GBAtemp!
If you read the numerous review on this site, then I'm pretty sure you will know which flashcard you should buy.
And on the end of each review are some shops mentioned where you can buy it.

I suggest you buy the CycloDS Evolution card.

R4Chuck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
Is it possible for you to contact said person/company in China and request another R4 purchase or some other card of your choosing?

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, the CycloDS is a nice flashcart. However, if you’re on a budget I would suggest a cheaper flashcart, such as the DSTT or the iTouchDS.
You can purchase both of these flashcarts for a nice price at DealExtreme. Good luck
smile.gif

ozzymud

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know about Iran, but here in the states you can purchase a prepaid Visa card for like $53 for a $50 card, it then works exactly like a normal Visa credit card.

(EDIT: well.. that aint an option... (866) 511-GIFT Visa phone dude says only US customers)

S

spectral

If you cant have a credit/debit card and you can't have a bank account you're pretty much out of luck. Your only option is to find someone in your own country selling one and pay in cash.

aminakbari93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
We do have bank accounts, but they are only available in Iran, so other countries don't accept our banks, because they aren't international.

noonzascript

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ermm might as well get a R4 SDHC.. its a clone buts works really well...dont listen to people who say its crap
they havent tried it and it supports 4gb aswell

anyways you can try www.consoletronics.com
they do bank deposit, paypal,etc

S

spectral

Stop telling him to get an out of date card. yeah fine it supports SDHC but what about the growing list of games that wont work on R4 and its clones. Your definition of works really well is just wrong. Also he's also said the banks there wont do international transfers.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Erm... pardon?

Well, if you're asking about how to buy a flashcart other than R4 or its clones, go look for links here in GBATemp, there's a topic about which dealer is the best here in GBATemp, so I won't spoil them for you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu