Hacking Question Every time I try to install nsps extracted from a xci, they appear as corrupted

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,109
  • Replies 6
D

Deleted User

OP
Every time I extract a .xci file into .nsp files, when I install those .nsp with tilfoil (now goldleaf), they are installed, but when I try to open them, Horizon says that the data is corrupted.

NoIdeaofAnything

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
With what are you converting them?

I have had a corruption rate of nearly 50% with xci2nsp and xcitonsp and after I have switched to 4nxci I had no problems at all anymore.

Volthax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
You can always not PAY for PIRACY either... Just use 4nxci. I've had 0 issues with it + ReiNX.
Hold on there young man, we only use the Team-Xecuter line of products for legal backup loading!
I recommend not using any freeware as they do not contain the sxNAND series of products, using sxNAND you can keep your games seperated and blaze into the air!
We've always paid for piracy before aswell, it's important to get revenue in so that Team-Xecuter can still pay their HardWorkersTM to steal code and write some exclusive features!

AlexMCS

Human
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hold on there young man, we only use the Team-Xecuter line of products for legal backup loading!
I recommend not using any freeware as they do not contain the sxNAND series of products, using sxNAND you can keep your games seperated and blaze into the air!
We've always paid for piracy before aswell, it's important to get revenue in so that Team-Xecuter can still pay their HardWorkersTM to steal code and write some exclusive features!

Sorry, my bad. I thought it was for piracy, but now I see the light.
Even got myself some TX goodness.
Thanks for your assistance!

On topic, also make sure that your XCIs are legit (Hash checks etc.).

D

Deleted User

OP
Thanks, I'll try it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You can always buy the superior Team-Xecuter line of products!
No, thank you, I prefer open source software, they're usually better and more transparent about how their software works and what it does. Furthermore, it's free.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol