testingthat

Trophies
XP
Country
France
i looked for HATS couldn't find it
Don't worry i have exactly the same issue, corrupted file with zelda
Post automatically merged:

it's not a question about sigpatch/sd im still searching for a solution. idk why i can't even install it by downgrading into 15.0.1

I solved the issue by launching fusee instead of hekate ( talking about payload ). The game was still marked as "corrupted" but after the game verification everything was good and i was able to launch the game ;)

Last edited by testingthat,

DannyDarth

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

it's not a question about sigpatch/sd im still searching for a solution. idk why i can't even install it by downgrading into 15.0.1

I solved the issue by launching fusee instead of hekate ( talking about payload ). The game was still marked as "corrupted" but after the game verification everything was good and i was able to launch the game ;)
Thats all ive been launching is fusee :(

alantgw

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong

This is very helpful. Tried this and resolved the problem.

Edit: I was too stupid that did not alter the hekate.ini with nosigchk..

Last edited by alantgw,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: (this is going to be horribly misinterpreted as me wanting to fuck DK or smth, isn't it?)