Gaming Event 11 and 14?

Dingler

Trophies
XP
Country
If 11 is the one with Kirby and Pika, you have to catch them both in eggs (as displayed on the image for that event)

If event 14 is the one with Olimar, you have to get 6 Pikmins to blossom fully (as displayed on the image for that event)

European

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No, it's the one with, uhm. Yoshi's? Yeah, on Rainbow Ride. I think so, at least.

How do I get Pikmins to blossom?

European

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I managed to do it now. I was supposed to kill the Yoshis in order and just survive with the Pikmins. So, how do I unlock the rest of the events? I only have the first 20. Also, is it true that I can unlock Sonic if I play Classic 10 times?

hamchan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I managed to do it now. I was supposed to kill the Yoshis in order and just survive with the Pikmins. So, how do I unlock the rest of the events? I only have the first 20. Also, is it true that I can unlock Sonic if I play Classic 10 times?

As you unlock more characters you should unlock more event matches. Sonic can only be unlocked by finishing SSE or doing 300 vs matches.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol