even after linking fake accounts and sig patches, it still will check and tell me I need an account

skullcmd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive installed the latest atmosphere, on 16.1 for cwf, on sd card emummc, sys patch 1.4.2 and sig is the newest, have blocked nintendo servers with 90dns, when i try to load into any game it will check if the software can be played and then promptly tell me i need an account, with botw it tells me i cant play the dlcs that i originally bought from the eshop but itll let me play base because i have the game card. before ive had trouble getting 90dns to actually block the servers even with apps that shouldve automatically set everything until i needed to manually configure exosphere. both games that are installed in emummc and internal will do this. im using hekate newest version, and for sigpatches im using some updater on the switch,

Last edited by skullcmd,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive installed the latest atmosphere, on 16.1 for cwf, on sd card emummc, sys patch 1.4.2 and sig is the newest, have blocked nintendo servers with 90dns, when i try to load into any game it will check if the software can be played and then promptly tell me i need an account, with botw it tells me i cant play the dlcs that i originally bought from the eshop but itll let me play base because i have the game card. before ive had trouble getting 90dns to actually block the servers even with apps that shouldve automatically set everything until i needed to manually configure exosphere. both games that are installed in emummc and internal will do this. im using hekate newest version, and for sigpatches im using some updater on the switch,
Where did you download your patches from? Not all sources have the most up-to-date patches.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto