So I tried to setup a second SD card because Sig patches are not fixing my Tinfoil+ other certain titles not running after updating atmosphere/hekate.

Kagami-san

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.These-Internets.com
XP
Country
United States
And I got this error on Tegra RCM GUI: "
Error while injecting payload (RC=-2)RCM device disconnected
RCM Device detected
Invoking TegraRcmSmash.exe with args : "C:\Users\evanz\Desktop\hekate_ctcaer_6.0.3.bin"
Error while injecting payload (RC=-2)"

I believe the --2 refers to the second payload on my list which is hekate ...

So, I attempted to make sure the console was off and not just sitting in RCM mode and then took the SD card out and replaced it with my normal SD card that should be working.

But now it gives me the same error when trying to inject hekate into my old SD card, and it won't boot otherwise...

Did I corrupt my SD when I took it out?

Anyone know what common problems will throw this error and/or why I'm now getting the error on my working SD card (only certain titles and Tinfoil don't work but 60 games worked previously and now nothing works.)

I would greatly appreciate any help. I'm really struggling. I've updated the sig patches (prior to this problem) a million times and from 100% reputable sources such as gbatemp and https://wiidatabase.de/switch-downloads/hacks/signatur-patches/

and there's a github, i've tried them all ... but now I have a new problem.. ugh
Post automatically merged:

omg i'm an idiot. i had moved hekate from desktop. LOL.

okay, so how do i fix my normal problem now? my old problem? pleaseeeeee

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No matter the limit he always gives the tip +1