help! Need SD card ready file to play Zelda Tear of the Kingdom

Urcent_Ex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello i have a switch that on fw 14, and NS-ATMOSPHERE dongle.
So this is my problem, I downloaded the Newest Zelda ISO and wanted to play it on atmosphere with the sig patches, however. when trying to install i found out the game will not work unless the firmware is on 15 or higher. so i downloaded the newest Atmosphere, Hatake, sigpatches, and Switch FW 16 and put it all on my SD card. So when i load up the switch i get the error code
incorrect fusse version! ()program=0xb46dcf71
so i placed the fuse.bin file in the ROOT and also in the boot loader folder and tried to reload....
*Same error*
OK so now i figure i do need to change boot file i have in my NS-ATMOSPHERE dongle.
and at that point... i Screwed UP!
every time i try to boot The Switch, the screen Flash Atmosphere twice and then freezes.
If Possible
Can some one help me with this issues or if possible can i replicate someone else SD card that is already working.
And thank you for Reading.

JackTheFroster

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm using the most updated fusse.bin from the Atmosphere 1.5.2 latest update but it still gave me the incorrect fusse error message
are you using fusee.bin or hekate? also have you tried backing up the atmosphere folderon your sd card, delete it from your sd card and copy the latest version again?

Urcent_Ex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are you using fusee.bin or hekate? also have you tried backing up the atmosphere folderon your sd card, delete it from your sd card and copy the latest version again?
I'm using the same fusse.bin file from the Atmosphere 1.5.2 latest update from the official GitHub, is what I was trying to use. But I should have back up everything to be honest but I didn't. Normally everything works well but I screw up this time

Last edited by Urcent_Ex,

Kagami-san

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.These-Internets.com
XP
Country
United States
It's working now, thanks everyone. I just needed to redo everything.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/updating-hekate-atmosphere-and-hos.631739/

Help me to remember all the steps again. Also it look like TOTK won't install with awzoo installer so I had to use DBI installer.

Let me know if anyone wants me to upload my SD card setup. Thanks
I would not mind at all having a backup that I know works.

Right now I'm having trouble getting ONLY Tears OT Kingdom to run, everything else works perfectly. And I only had problems after the recent update. I've tried updating sig patches a million times and only after redoing from scratch on a new card did it fix it ... until to day (even tho I upgraded sig patch today) when I installed Tears of the Kingdom and it wouldn't launch.

Anyone can help with this simple issuE? I know its simple for most of u!

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would not mind at all having a backup that I know works.

Right now I'm having trouble getting ONLY Tears OT Kingdom to run, everything else works perfectly. And I only had problems after the recent update. I've tried updating sig patches a million times and only after redoing from scratch on a new card did it fix it ... until to day (even tho I upgraded sig patch today) when I installed Tears of the Kingdom and it wouldn't launch.

Anyone can help with this simple issuE? I know its simple for most of u!

The 1.1.0 update require firmware 16.0.1 I believe.

Kagami-san

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.These-Internets.com
XP
Country
United States
What do u mean? I have 16.0.02 installed
Post automatically merged:

And let me know if you ever host that zip or rar file containing your SD card files. It would help me to have one clean one ready to go that's not one that I built.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Post automatically merged:

And let me know if you ever host that zip or rar file containing your SD card files. It would help me to have one clean one ready to go that's not one that I built.

You can try HATS Pack that what I used, just google sthetix hats pack.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...