Can't play games when I unlinked my account through goldleaf.

iVizWiz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,
I just unlinked my Nintendo Account locally from Goldlead and whenever I start games that I previously owned (TLOZ and MK8), it says Checking whether this software can be played.
I have exosphere and the dns for nintendo servers are blocked.
So I don't know if this makes a difference or not but, I was connected to wifi while I unlink the account through gold leaf, and if I have my wifi on, I can start the software, if it is off, I cannot.
My question is what can I do to get rid of this warning. Thanks.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
I just unlinked my Nintendo Account locally from Goldlead and whenever I start games that I previously owned (TLOZ and MK8), it says Checking whether this software can be played.
I have exosphere and the dns for nintendo servers are blocked.
So I don't know if this makes a difference or not but, I was connected to wifi while I unlink the account through gold leaf, and if I have my wifi on, I can start the software, if it is off, I cannot.
My question is what can I do to get rid of this warning. Thanks.
Relink your account

Deleted member 585564

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Legit content with personalized ticket needs Nintendo account to work. It might need to be the same nintendo account as in the personalized ticket.

You might be able to get around this by dumping the games with generic ticket, uninstall + remove personalized ticket, and reinstall the generic ticket nsp you just dumped.

You should still link an account one way or another though, because certain games *require* an account to work. It might be enough to link a fake account, but that doesn't always work perfectly.

If you haven't done much yet I would just rebuild your nand and this time keep your account linked. Wipe prodinfo and additionally use hosts to block Nintendo servers and you're fine. A real nintendo account linked should be enough to ensure that any game that require one will work without hiccups.

(Unrelated, but cute pic 👍)

alex61194

Trophies
XP
Country
Legit content with personalized ticket needs Nintendo account to work. It might need to be the same nintendo account as in the personalized ticket.

You might be able to get around this by dumping the games with generic ticket, uninstall + remove personalized ticket, and reinstall the generic ticket nsp you just dumped.

You should still link an account one way or another though, because certain games *require* an account to work. It might be enough to link a fake account, but that doesn't always work perfectly.

If you haven't done much yet I would just rebuild your nand and this time keep your account linked. Wipe prodinfo and additionally use hosts to block Nintendo servers and you're fine. A real nintendo account linked should be enough to ensure that any game that require one will work without hiccups.

(Unrelated, but cute pic 👍)
that have a bad side for example mk8 and tewu will give a cloud save error everytime you open the even when resuming from suspend cause cant connect to nintendo servers if you have a linked account

iVizWiz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was planning to upgrade my SD card as well so I've just made a entire new emuMMC. Thanks for the help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte