OP
Trophies
Website
compfaqz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
India
starfox_logo.jpg

Nintendo of Europe has announced that European gamers will be getting their hands on the fantastic StarFox 64 3D, September 9th. Once again European consumers are getting Nintendo titles before gamers in the United States. StarFox 64 3D is launching in the US on September 11th and is due to be released in Japan on July 17th. Who’s excited about picking this critically acclaimed shooter up?[/p]

icon11.gif
Source

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Why do places even bother to brag about two days? It's like the OoT deal. It doesn't matter that much unless two days are really important to you.

Nathan Drake

Trophies
XP
Country
Am I the only one who finds it odd that a game about flying around and shooting in planes is getting released on 9/11? I mean, in a way, it's kind of funny that they chose that day.

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Two days; not such a big deal for me.
tongue.gif

Totally Off Topic:
QUOTE said:
Nintendo of Europe has announced that European gamers will be getting their hands on the fantastic StarFox 64 3D, September 9th. Once again European consumers are getting Nintendo titles before gamers in the United States. StarFox 64 3D is launching in the US on September 11th and is due to be released in Japan on July 17th. Who’s excited about picking this critically acclaimed shooter up?
I think that's supposed to be 'shoot em up.' Shooter up looks like 'Shoot her up'
laugh.gif

Nathan Drake said:
Am I the only one who finds it odd that a game about flying around and shooting in planes is getting released on 9/11? I mean, in a way, it's kind of funny that they chose that day.
I didn't notice that. IRONY
laugh.gif

Nathan Drake

Trophies
XP
Country
Zekrom_cool said:
Nathan Drake said:
Why do places even bother to brag about two days? It's like the OoT deal. It doesn't matter that much unless two days are really important to you.
2 days is quite some time.

48 hours is absolutely nothing. You need something else to do if 48 hours bothers you to such a great extent.

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nathan Drake said:

I can't remember any part of StarFox where you fly a bunch of innocent people into buildings full of innocent people. I do get where your coming from, but do you really want to get the over sensitive up in arms about a slight coincidence?

Nathan Drake

Trophies
XP
Country
cwstjdenobs said:
Nathan Drake said:

I can't remember any part of StarFox where you fly a bunch of innocent people into buildings full of innocent people. I do get where your coming from, but do you really want to get the over sensitive up in arms about a slight coincidence?

It was more to point out the irony of a game based around planes doing generally violent acts being released on 9/11. I don't have any personal connection to the event and could really care less in the long run with what people choose to do on said day.

iceissocold

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not at all hyped for this game. When they announced that there will be no Online play it pretty much killed my anticipation. I don't know anyone else with a 3DS. :/

Maybe if they offered some incentive like the OoT Soundtrack CD I may push to buy it sooner than normal.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o