chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
club-nintendo-mk-trophies.jpg
Do you see these beautiful Mario Kart Like trophies? Our lucky friends in Europe, who have accumulated more than 5000 Star Points on their account, can redeem their points for one of these lovely trophies. You can pick any one of the 3 variations above.​
So us americans get cards and posters, and you guys get these shiny trophies of pure awesomeness?! So jelly....​

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
And once again, as a Swede, I get nothing. Swedish "Nintendo" is apparently not a part of NoE, and all we get is a page with "news" which is the same quality as the worst USN here... and ads for the hot new games, like pilot wings!!! yeeaaaa!

Reactions: 3 people

jamesaa

The Prince of Insufficient Light
Trophies
XP
Current Stars Balance: 4200 :glare:

Even if i get the 3DS XL i won't have enough stars :-(

Maybe if they're still there around Christmas XD

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Tch... Spent all my points on getting Hanafuda Cards, Kid Icarus cards and a few other stuff... Well... I guess they'll stay here for a while anyway...
Also, for those wondering, these are mini versions of the trophies awarded by Nintendo themselves on official Mario Kart 7 competitions going across Europe right now. =3

The leaf one seems really nice, too. =O

darkangel5000

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So us americans get cards and posters, and you guys get these shiny trophies of pure awesomeness?! So jelly....​
Meh. At least you get your Platinum Rewards for free...

Those trophies sure look nice, but at just 12cm, they're far too small for their 'price'. Plus I'm waiting for the golden Nunchuk, so I couldn't even spend my precious points even if I wanted to buy one of these... ;_;

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yeah, the star points amount is quite high, still, really small compared to that Link statue (I was actually saving up for it for a while, but damn...), I mean, per average I get 250 stars for one game, and that thing is 5000 stars so see how many games you need to have purchased to get it. xP

jamesaa

The Prince of Insufficient Light
Trophies
XP
It doesn't help that stars expire, I would have no trouble buying one of these otherwise.

Since Registraion I have earned 22815 stars, In total I have spent 12500 stars, And have only 4200 left
Which means I have lost over 6000 stars from expiration :hateit:

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ebay stalking time?

Have fun paying over $50-100 since people always seem to list Club Nintendo items for a crap load of money because they know people desperate enough will buy them. Plus there's no point in looking on eBay at the moment. The prizes won't ship until December/early 2013.

NOA's prizes are actually pretty pathetic this year. Such a disgrace. People always say "they don't have to reward their customers so stfu because it's free" etc etc etc etc but come on now, just cards and 3 posters? The prizes America got could have easily been bought by themselves in the catalog all year round. We didn't need to wait until the Club Nintendo year to get these stupid "elite prizes". There's not one thing special about them to make them not be included in the regular catalog.

I wonder what NOJ will get. A hologram of all the Mario characters with special character and game sound effects? Wouldn't doubt it at this point.

YoshiKart

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And even Europe steps it up! Lovely!
Haha, NoA... -_-

I will be busy showing off my cards... collecting dust... in my basement display.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill