Homebrew eshop freeze under Hans

raberaff

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Im on Old 10.3.0-30E and I tried to isntall CIA over NASA and updated the 3ds from smea to the newest, but when I acess the eshop it starts up, until I reach the menu where it freezes.

Any idea what the problem might be? I start the Hombrew launcher over menuhax

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Im on Old 10.3.0-30E and I tried to isntall CIA over NASA and updated the 3ds from smea to the newest, but when I acess the eshop it starts up, until I reach the menu where it freezes.

Any idea what the problem might be? I start the Hombrew launcher over menuhax
AFAIK, eShop spoof doesn't work directly on FW 10.3. You have to update to 10.5 or install NVER module on SysNAND (personally, not recommended) in order to access to eShop. Or, if you want, you can downgrade your console to 9.2, create an EmuNAND, use a CFW and update EmuNAND to 10.5 to access to eShop directly.

raberaff

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Last edited by raberaff,

pontum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@pontum When you open the Browserhax on 9.2 you will see a little grey bar on the top left corner. You need to press it and then u will load into the HBL. As always. If it crashes. Restart 3DS and reinsert the SD Card. After that I followed the EmuNAND guide: https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-installing-rxtools-custom-firmware-3ds-and-2ds.390867/

Now I am on 9.2 and EmuNAND 10.5
Oh, I thought you fixed it on 10.3 sysnand. Oh well, downgrading would be the best thing anyway

raberaff

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@pontum On 10.3 you just open it the same way and it should start. If not same again. Just on/off SD in/out

Browserhax even works on 10.5 so...

pontum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@pontum On 10.3 you just open it the same way and it should start. If not same again. Just on/off SD in/out

Browserhax even works on 10.5 so...
So you did get it to work on sysNAND 10.3? Because for me, using Hans, it always freezes when it reaches the eShop menu. Did you just keep trying until it worked?

Reactions: Pandaxclone2

Pandaxclone2

Pokemon Sprite Artist Hobbyist
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I've attempted multiple different methods of trying to get this to work on sysNAND. Multiple hax entrypoints, putting the latest starter pack in, deleting and re-installing hans + eShop spoofer, deleting and re-installing NVER (In case it was an incorrect region NVER) and my personal favourite, restoring the sysNAND to it's original state and only patching NVER.

None of the above worked. eShop via HANS still freezes upon reaching the menu. The same happens trying to access it through Free Multi Patcher.

Last edited by Pandaxclone2,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, a mixture of that and herbert the pervert +1