Error using USB Loaders

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by JudaiKudo, Feb 18, 2012.

1. JudaiKudo
    OP

JudaiKudo Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 25, 2012
    United States
    So, I already have homebrew channel and some USB Loaders. I got WBFS MAnager and put an ISO onto my USB. I hooked it into my wii, on the closest to the outside. Then I clicked on USB Loader GX. It went back for about 3 seconds, then just went to the home menu. THe same thing happened with configurable USB Loader PLease help!

2. obcd

obcd GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Apr 5, 2011
    Belgium
    Do you have the needed cios installed to get your usb loaders running?
    How is your harddisk partionned and formatted? A modern setup works fine with a fat32 partition. No need anymore to create a wbfs partition.

You might download modmii from the stickies, and tell it you will do a first time mod. Besides downloading all the latest stuff you need, it will create a detailed step to step guide how to mod your wii. If you can launch bootmii trough the homebrew channel, take a backup of your nand first.

3. JudaiKudo
    OP

JudaiKudo Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 25, 2012
    United States
    Well, I updated all the way which i think gave the prpper cios. (prior ot modding) Uhm, the flashdrive was formatted already but i don't know what fat32 is... I am pretty sure i have bootmii. And Like, roms and stuff work already. It's just these specific apps that don't.