Hacking Error trying to udate 3ds via acekard

Itsatrap

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I recently purchased a 3DS which I had planned on using my acekard2i on. I waited for the newest acekard2i update patch before ever trying to update my 3DS which is currently on the firmware 3.0.0-6U. I did all of the things the acekard website told me to do at the downloads page and when I start my 3DS the acekard 2i icon shows up like a normal game, however when I try to run the acekard it says "An Error has occurred. Hold down the POWER Button to turn off the power, then turn it on and try again." anyone know what the problem could be?

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Did you run the .nds file that came in the update? You have to run that before you update your 3DS. If you didn't, you need access to a 3DS/DSi/DS Lite/DS the card still works on to run the update file.

Itsatrap

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you run the .nds file that came in the update? You have to run that before you update your 3DS. If you didn't, you need access to a 3DS/DSi/DS Lite/DS the card still works on to run the update file.

Is that the only way? to use another console?

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States

Yes, that's the only way.

Itsatrap

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States

I don't imagine I could do it on an emulator can I?
Obviously not. The .nds file has to be on the Acekard, as the .nds file updates the internal firmware.

Itsatrap

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I don't imagine I could do it on an emulator can I?
Obviously not. The .nds file has to be on the Acekard, as the .nds file updates the internal firmware.

Didn't think so, thanks for the help though.

Guess I better start asking around to see if I can borrow one from someone I know. >.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol