mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Erro 1024 can not be fixed. You can not install anything. Anything that you uninstall will never install again.
Online updates will fail
Disk updates will fail
TBR will fail
dop-mii will fail
Any Oficail wad installs will fail
Any Faksign wads will fail
Syscheck will not be acurate

Did you uninstall bootmii ios?

recol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
KiiWii said:
Endless Ocean 2 requires 4.2, so I would guess its on the disk.

I googled but didn't find a definitive list.

update wont install...
angry.gif

recol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
mauifrog said:
Erro 1024 can not be fixed. You can not install anything. Anything that you uninstall will never install again.
Online updates will fail
Disk updates will fail
TBR will fail
dop-mii will fail
Any Oficail wad installs will fail
Any Faksign wads will fail
Syscheck will not be acurate

Did you uninstall bootmii ios?

i ám not sure how can i check that? with any title deleter?

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you have bootmii ios, you would see it in a syscheck as ios254-v31338.
If you do have it, you should be able to extract BB_Bootmii_Booter.zip to sd:\, then click the sd icon and bootmii should load.

If you had bootmii ios, you may be able to enjoy your wii using sneek. Also, if may be possible to try to use cboot2 to install some wads, but it will probably fail.

recol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
mauifrog said:
If you have bootmii ios, you would see it in a syscheck as ios254-v31338.
If you do have it, you should be able to extract BB_Bootmii_Booter.zip to sd:\, then click the sd icon and bootmii should load.

If you had bootmii ios, you may be able to enjoy your wii using sneek. Also, if may be possible to try to use cboot2 to install some wads, but it will probably fail.

i don't think bootmii is installed, when is use the bootmii_booter.zip the wii reboot's

anything else to try?

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What did you do before this problem started. I imagine you had some trouble, then tried to virginize the wii- what exactly did you do?

I don't think there is anything else you can do. You could try to install bootmii ios (or other ios) using fstoolbox, but it will probably fail with error. If you did have bootmii it is possible to try to install something using cboot2 or try to have fun with sneek.

recol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
mauifrog said:
What did you do before this problem started. I imagine you had some trouble, then tried to virginize the wii- what exactly did you do?

I don't think there is anything else you can do. You could try to install bootmii ios (or other ios) using fstoolbox, but it will probably fail with error. If you did have bootmii it is possible to try to install something using cboot2 or try to have fun with sneek.

this wii is not from me but from someone else. he try to install a softmod but fail then he update the wii to 4.2e

sneek will not work i have no bootmii

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That is typical, I have seen about 6 or 7 of these error 1024, and no one has a good history of the wii.

Try to use fstoolbox and extract bootmii ios from a wii that has it, or get a donation. Then try to use ios250 on the mucked up wii, see if you can install that extracted bootmii ios.

You could probably brick the wii for good doing that.

recol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
mauifrog said:
That is typical, I have seen about 6 or 7 of these error 1024, and no one has a good history of the wii.

Try to use fstoolbox and extract bootmii ios from a wii that has it, or get a donation. Then try to use ios250 on the mucked up wii, see if you can install that extracted bootmii ios.

You could probably brick the wii for good doing that.

the wii must have systemsoftware lower than 4.2 i gues? to do this? my own wii have 4.2

ios250 is also not installed any more on this mucked up Wii

so who can send me a donation from his/here Wii?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: (i was allowed to do that)