Hacking Error Code 105-3102 due to vWii HBC?

RunicLady

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A few days ago I started getting error code 105-3102 on my Wii U whenever I tried to connect to the eShop or download the latest Wii U System Update.

After doing a bit of basic research, I found that this was a common error in Japan some time ago, and that those users received a patch.

For the cases I could find outside of Japan, there was no known cause or solution, but all users had claimed to have soft-modded their vWii on the Wii U.

I had actually forgotten that I had my vWii soft-modded. I had done it many months ago to give some USB Loader program a try, but I never really used it afterward. I can't help but wonder if updating the console at some other point in time might have messed up the HBC/cIOS install?

I've searched around these forums but the problems listed seem to be for older system versions, and none of those threads had a clear answer even then. My Wii U is currently running 3.1.0 U and I'm trying to update to 4.0.0 U.

I cannot tell you what version of HBC I have...because I deleted it through the vWii channel setting in an attempt to solve the error. Dumb move? Maybe.

I don't know what to do and any solutions/suggestions are appreciated.

PS. I called the Nintendo Customer Service number and they told me that 105-3102 is only caused by tampered consoles. No idea if that is true or not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-