Hacking Error Code 002-0102, Have I been banned?

ibds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Questions:

I only use private headers for online roms (3DZ), for offline roms (3DS) I am using public headers.
Since gateway doesn't go online with 3DS roms, am I safe to continue using public headers on them?
If not, if I insert a private header on my 3DS roms will my saves continue working?

Thanks

Tony8690

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
just updated my 3ds.... going to play online with a public header and see how long it takes for me to be banned... just to note, I am not using the generic public ones from the sky3ds template, I have created my own template and changed the headers.

lets see how long I last!!

-Edit-
Just a quick question, im running a Euro 3ds xl and im playing a US pokemon OR... how do I update the game? the region three trick just bypasses the version check?

T

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
just updated my 3ds.... going to play online with a public header and see how long it takes for me to be banned... just to note, I am not using the generic public ones from the sky3ds template, I have created my own template and changed the headers.

lets see how long I last!!

-Edit-
Just a quick question, im running a Euro 3ds xl and im playing a US pokemon OR... how do I update the game?

T
(You never actually edited the post....)
You can search for US game updates in .CIA format.

jon2491

Trophies
XP
Country
So, can you get banned if you just do things like checking DLC or getting some item through SpotPass?
I'm doing that (but not playing online) and not banned with public headers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/_4oRbWv0veA?si=rOKCuNsE0oUCvEwa