Hacking Error Code 002-0102, Have I been banned?

Random Joe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look I'm not saying it would work 100% but its worth a try and it does make sense! I would be willing to try anything to stop others getting a ban, I was right before back in May 2014 about using public headers so I could be quite right with this! But please you do what you want with your 3ds, I'm not saying go ahead and do it, I'm not holding a gun to your head.

if you were to read thread you would know this has already been attempted and does nothing to help.

nosklo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Agreed but how can they ban your whole 3ds if your emunand is banned but not linked in anyway to your systemnand apart from an sd-card from getting in the way that can be formatted and started again, remember your only using your 3ds home screen of an sd-card, not internal, its all external way your using, nothing more to it. In reality all they are doing is banning an sd-card.

No. There's a console identification that is used regardless of being on emunand or sysnand. The console is the same, so it uses the same id, even if you format nand a thousand times it will still be the same console with the same id, still banned.

Otherwise you could just format the console to avoid bans.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
No. There's a console identification that is used regardless of being on emunand or sysnand. The console is the same, so it uses the same id, even if you format nand a thousand times it will still be the same console with the same id, still banned.

Otherwise you could just format the console to avoid bans.

So you know this 110% for sure?

Edit: Anyway it does not really matter I was just trying to point out the fact that Sky3ds users use the systemnand to run roms, whether Gateway users use emunand which is set up on an sd-card which can be formatted and used again, if the systemnand is unlinked to the emuand then the only thing Nintendo are trying to ban is an sd-card but hay you seem to know better than me, tried & tested so I will quit while I'm ahead.

bjaxx87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
yo now im getting this shity error what to do

Sorry to hear this. Currently we don't have a solution to fix this. Maybe you can swap the Wi-Fi board? Maybe you can use your ID on a different 3DS? No one has tested it yet.

Can you please fill out the form?

Code:
What flashcard were you using (Gateway or Sky3DS etc):

What game were you playing:

What was your sysNAND firmware version when playing:

What was your emuNAND firmware version when playing:

Were you using a .CIA or a .3DZ:

If you were using a .3DZ file, from what game was the header you were you using:

Header Name: e.g CTR-P-AGGE, CTR-P-BALE (these are the two I used when banned)

If you were using a .3DZ file, was the header public or private:

Can you visit other online Nintendo services such as eShop and Miiverse:

Does that ban apply to just that game or every online game you try:

Any Additional info:

Reactions: MrJason005

pdensco

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Sorry to hear this. Currently we don't have a solution to fix this. Maybe you can swap the Wi-Fi board? Maybe you can use your ID on a different 3DS? No one has tested it yet.

Can you please fill out the form?

Code:
What flashcard were you using (Gateway or Sky3DS etc):

What game were you playing:

What was your sysNAND firmware version when playing:

What was your emuNAND firmware version when playing:

Were you using a .CIA or a .3DZ:

If you were using a .3DZ file, from what game was the header you were you using:

Header Name: e.g CTR-P-AGGE, CTR-P-BALE (these are the two I used when banned)

If you were using a .3DZ file, was the header public or private:

Can you visit other online Nintendo services such as eShop and Miiverse:

Does that ban apply to just that game or every online game you try:

Any Additional info:

gateway
pokemon omegaruby
.3dz
got the header from a web
don,t kn header name
eshop is working fine
all games

.Den

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So... Do I understand correctly that if I still haven't bought Gateway (I want one), I should wait and see what happens in the next few weeks before buying one as the problem might grow from now on? (FW 9.2, old 3DS.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvWZq1S9x0g +1