Hacking Error Code 002-0102, Have I been banned?

ronildo66

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i feel that all flashcards users will be banned sooner or later, and we will only can use our consoles offline with them, in the same way of XBOX360.

but its fun find a solution for avoid the current ban :D

greetings

your type of response is what everyone is tired of knowing. Everyone should be aware that the hack the console, we run the risk of being banned.

We want theories for this to be avoided.

Freqman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
damn i need to find someone who can dump one of my retail games that way i can have a private header to play games in multi on my sky3ds..

would do it myself but the firmware on my 3dsXL is too new for me to install the gateway .dat so i can dump myself

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Arial 10pt... or was it Verdana?

PS: I am so late for this joke, anyway I couldn't hold it.
I suppose you mean "source", not "font".

Yeah, I believe that was translated literally ("fuente" is Spanish). Source is the correct term in English.

themperror

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So I guess since we didn't get any new bans it was all a mistake and nintendo reverted it.. Online play is safe again (atleast with .cia and private headers)

Doran754

Conform comrades
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wow I've been unbanned aswell. Maybe it was temporary all along. Or maybe they realised they were banning legit players through second hand copies having headers ripped? Who knows.

Time to download them pokemans!

Changing every games header to a private one immediately haha

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Crazy good news to hear that the bans are being overturned. Everybody use this as a lesson to always use private headers or play CIA games. But who knows what's to come next.

IronClouds

GBAtemp's Pokébro
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am completely baffled. I've been following this thread off and on since it was created. I hadn't been banned, (I think) mainly because I never messed with this headers stuff (Gateway user, never interested in taking non-legit games online). However, if one was previously banned, would using private headers/.cia's after being given this second chance really make that much of a difference?

I guess no one really knows, and if I were in the same boat, I'd for sure play my cards right the second time around. I don't know, just some random thoughts running through my head. Good news for previously banned users! Happy for all of you! :)

Reactions: cvskid and Doran754

alpha_noj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow I've been unbanned aswell. Maybe it was temporary all along. Or maybe they realised they were banning legit players through second hand copies having headers ripped? Who knows.

Time to download them pokemans!

Changing every games header to a private one immediately haha

I know you called them a few times, did Nintendo ever give a solid reason in the first place?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F