Error 204015

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by buckely, Sep 2, 2009.

Sep 2, 2009

Error 204015 by buckely at 7:51 AM (2,723 Views / 0 Likes) 11 replies

1. buckely
    OP

Newcomer buckely Member

United States
    Anyone know the solution to this? I can't connect to guitar hero 5 store and I get this message. All other online works even GHStudio. I updated my shop channel and that seems to work fine except it won't redownload one item I had purchased. My life as king. All others work an I even updated my Internet channel today. I am on 4.1u. I am using the newest version of USB loader GX. I used wiiscu to update my shop channel. I have bootmii on boot2. Is the GH shop even online yet? Thanks for any help.

*****Edit*****
    I checked and my guitar hero world tour shop works fine!

2. SFenton

Member SFenton ಠ_ಠ

United States
    Everyone's getting it. NS is working on it.

3. creepingcreep

Newcomer creepingcreep Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    Still getting Error 204015 on the Pal shop. Anyone heard any new? or managed to get in?

4. stev418

Member stev418 GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    maybe thing need to fix up the GH DLC holes [​IMG]

5. MadMax83

Newcomer MadMax83 Member

United Kingdom
    I was getting this error as well.... To fix it, I deleted my save file off the wii, then started the game from scratch.... works perfectly now!!

6. creepingcreep

United Kingdom
    Nope deleted save file and still not working. WT shop works fine, just have to wait I suppose

7. vettacossx

Member vettacossx Wii Theme Team Founder

Ireland
    I get that on 3.2U when trying to update the internet channel via the wiishop (i use wiiscu to update my official channels if this matters)

Basicly if you install the NEW internet channel from a WAD it will not only FREEZE when launched....But it will write data To the wii (it prompts that it is doing so) then even the OLD internet channel WONT WORK on 3.2U [​IMG] so there you have it folks its not just pal and not just the GH stuff [​IMG] this error occours every single time i try and DL the internet channel EVEN AFTER ERASING THE STUBS WITH ANYTITLE DELETER it cannot be downloaded without reciving this EXACT SAME ERROR CODE!

8. creepingcreep

United Kingdom
    Well my wii shop works fine I erased the old channel (installed from a wad) and downloaded and can use the new internet channel just fine.

9. vettacossx

Ireland
    are you on 3.2U? with cios corps v1 (I am) and i have an updated wiishop but i cant get that download without getting the above error yet i erased photo channel b4 this post and redownloaded it FROM shop channel and IT WORKS FINE it only happens when trying to DL the NEW internet channel the version i had was always from a "obtained wad" and i was thinkin that might be why it freezes on the load each time...or maybe it requires 4.0? Idunno but i can make a video to PROVE what i say is true if it helps?

10. creepingcreep

United Kingdom
    Nope I'm on 4.1 with truche bug intact

11. MadMax83

Newcomer MadMax83 Member

United Kingdom
    Another thing you can try is removing the privet folder from the SD card before you install the WADs, I know this doesn't sound much, but I was having this problem, and I found a very good tutorial on a different site, which worked perfectly.. if you want a link to it PM me.

12. vettacossx

Ireland
    CORRECTION the error for 3.2 users with the new Internet channel is: (with NO sd card in the wii at all dl to wii memory)

Error code: 204036 (this is the forth day of trying to download this channel yet as b4 i just downloaded another channel just fine [​IMG] (the new nintendo channel just downloaded perfectly on 3.2U) The internet channel i HAD installed WAS a pirated version but still can that be why THE ONLY channel that cannot be installed is the new internet channel (and if installed via wad it freezes not only the installed channel...but also the PREVIOUS version wad (the original internet channel) will also freeze if it is re-installed [​IMG]

EDIT:
    OK so i got it to install...I used ANYTITLE DELETER DB to uninstall all traces of opera...UNPLUGGED MY USB DRIVE AND WIISPEAK (this may have been part of the issue) then i followed the directions of a user on wiihacks...I simply Shut the wii down for 5 min after uninstalling with ANYTITLEDELETER DB... (i have no idea why but) when i powered back up and went to the wiishop i was able to (after 4 days of trying) download the god damn channel [​IMG] lol

AND it doesnt freeze the instant its loaded like the WAD version on Piratebay did (internetchannelv2.wad) so I can confirm it does install and work on 3.2 but if you have your wiispeak plugged in and usb wbfs plugged in it can cause problems i guess [​IMG] pain in the ass but its fixed [​IMG]