Hacking Error 2002-4373 as i boot up into ofw on my V2

Keetel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Hi everyone, i got my v2 modded and cant seem to boot into ofw as its shown the error above. It can boot into cfw normally but i cant seem to find any answer how to fix it .I cant goes to recovery mode as it boot up hekate instead, any advices ?
Sorry for bad english and this v2 is modded with hwfly chip if that help identify the problem

z4669278719833_0c4fb63a2ec60d244295f816cc2c7a1c.jpg

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone, i got my v2 modded and cant seem to boot into ofw as its shown the error above. It can boot into cfw normally but i cant seem to find any answer how to fix it .I cant goes to recovery mode as it boot up hekate instead, any advices ?
Sorry for bad english and this v2 is modded with hwfly chip if that help identify the problem

View attachment 392286

What SD card format?

Hassal

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Do you know how to enter recovery mode?

Was this error present the first time you received the console from the installer?
These error messages happen due to interference in the lines that leads to corruption.

Keetel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Do you know how to enter recovery mode?

Was this error present the first time you received the console from the installer?
These error messages happen due to interference in the lines that leads to corruption.
by push both power and volume button yes? at first i receive it back it still able to boot up ofw but cant seem to play the game that already in the system, it said (corrupted file), so by the next time i boot ofw up it got brick like that
so it is a software issue mostlikely by me mess something up

Last edited by Keetel,

Keetel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
For maintenance mode, you press both VOL(+)(-) while you power on and you don't lift the VOL buttons until you see the GUI.
like until the menu of the chip that move by vol and select by power appear ?
ive already put back data after format to the sd card but the error persist
what should i do more ?

Hassal

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Reactions: Keetel

Keetel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
From the official site this is how you enter that mode
https://en-americas-support.nintend...to-update-nintendo-switch-in-maintenance-mode

This occurrence also happens on unmodded consoles...
If you cannot enter that mode to initialize your console your next step is to follow sthetix level1 unbrick guide (google it) to fix your sysNAND. You can start by dumping your keys.
ive done most of the level 1 unbrick so far but when i execute the systemrestore in tegraexplorer ,it said (fatal) failed to copy registered on the system, my sd card still got more than 34gb left so maybe ill be checking the level 2 ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y