Hacking error 002

higuy2005

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hi i have wii verson 4.2 u and soft modded, i install home brew chanel i can not play torrent downloaded game i am geting error 002 mesage i can not play dvd ehere please help i have i iso 249 install , neogama 7, and usbloader gx install in my wii, please what iam doing wrong so iget error 002 , i can play back game only not downloaded?

caddy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
There's an "002 Error Fix" option in GX Loader. You can set it for individual games or as a default setting.

smoldersonline

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thank you. Hope it is OK to use this thread for a silly question: what would be the benefit of using the fix at the game level in stead of using it as the default option?

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
smoldersonline said:
Thank you. Hope it is OK to use this thread for a silly question: what would be the benefit of using the fix at the game level in stead of using it as the default option?
actually you can enable anti002fix globally and also for every game
games that don't need it will still work with anti002fix

note: anti002fix = put 002fix to Anti

smoldersonline

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
@tj_cool: thank you! I'm new to softmodding, so please allow for another noobish question. Is there a disadvantage of using the global option (as compared to game level), e.g. slower loading of games that don't need the fix or other drawbacks? If not, I would be inclined to use the global option as default...

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
smoldersonline said:
@tj_cool: thank you! I'm new to softmodding, so please allow for another noobish question. Is there a disadvantage of using the global option (as compared to game level), e.g. slower loading of games that don't need the fix or other drawbacks? If not, I would be inclined to use the global option as default...
Setting it global has no disadvantages (at least not that I know
tongue.gif
) and sometimes even increases compatibility

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...