dorisnov

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I tested the modified arm9loaderhax.bin

What I would like to do is to "re-link" my NNID back to be "unbanned"
I actually don't want to create a new one.

I injected a blank nnidsave and along the modified arm9loaderhax. I tried to log in my NNID and it said: "This NNID is already linked in another 3DS"

So I injected back my NNID along modified arm9loaderhax and it said: "This NNID cannot be used on this console" without an error code number.

So I wondered, what if .... I format? Formatting would be unlinking the NNID in order to "link" it on the blank nnidsave along with the modified arm9loaderhax.bin. Of course, using an modified SecureInfo_A.
(Note: I have A9LH and what if I format? I will lose the sysemunand?)

It can be possible? Or the NNID is just for System Transfer to another console?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

002-0102 is simple, dump the LocalFriendCodeSeed_B on the unbanned 3DS.

Dump the SecureInfo_A and Nnidsave from the banned 3DS. (Backup it on your PC)

Edit SecureInfo_A's serial code. Download a blank NNIDSAVE.

Inject modified SecureInfo_A, blank NNNIDSAVE and LocalFriendCodeSeed_B from unbanned 3DS.

You will notice no fix for 002-0102, so re-inject all your banned 3DS dump you did.
And you will be unbanned for 002-0102

When you say Edit SecureInfo_A's serial code what should I place instead the serial code?

TY!

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@KytuzuEX If you're using the 1 3DS moveable.sed method, do you still have to change secureinfo_A and NNIDsave? Or is it only for those who get localfriendseed_B from another system?
The guide for the 1 3DS method doesn't mention doing anything but copying the info from moveable.sed to your own localfriendseed_B file.

Reactions: KytuzuEX

KytuzuEX

Recreate your Re:Creators by Recreating.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
The pe
@KytuzuEX If you're using the 1 3DS moveable.sed method, do you still have to change secureinfo_A and NNIDsave? Or is it only for those who get localfriendseed_B from another system?
The guide for the 1 3DS method doesn't mention doing anything but copying the info from moveable.sed to your own localfriendseed_B file.
What I said was for the people who gets the LocalFriendCodeSeed_B from another system. I still haven't tested the moveable.sed because I don't think that I did a system transfer back then.

azramy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Today i installed arm9loader and i saw a moveable.sed being dumped when i made a ticket dump, or maybe a sysnand dump? Dont remember exactly when but i saw people saying that only those who used system transfer habe it, but i never did system transfer, how is that possible?

KytuzuEX

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Today I installed arm9loader and I saw a moveable.sed being dumped when I made a ticket dump, or maybe a sysnand dump? Don't remember exactly when but I saw people saying that only those who used system transfer have it, but I never did a system transfer, how is that possible?
You mean... while in the ticket dump, moveable.sed gets also dumped? I'm going to check my SD Card

azramy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You mean... while in the ticket dump, moveable.sed gets also dumped? I'm going to check my SD Card
yeah, i'm doing the transfer of it to my USB and i will post a print of it when i can (in 5 or 4 hours maybe, girlfriend notebook is really slow, but the only way i can plug a SD card -.-)

KytuzuEX

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
yeah, I'm doing the transfer of it to my USB and I will post a print of it when I can (in 5 or 4 hours maybe, girlfriend notebook is really slow, but the only way I can plug an SD card -.-)
Cure.png

zFerry

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
thesewer2.ddns.net
XP
Country
Italy
:wacko::wtf:

(For me) movable.sed method don't work.
I can't buy a new 3ds console...
I have a lot of NAND (SYS and EMU) backup (if are useful)
022-2812, Ban of the Console UID and NNID (To reuse the eshop again, you can restore nnid with s blank version, bacuse eshop work without a nnid)
002-0102, Ban of the Console UID and a specify file (at the moment, localfriendseed_B is the incriminated file... but, what should this file? or what kind of data does it contain?)

Sorry for my bad English

Retroarcade2003

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

022-2812, Ban of the Console UID and NNID (To reuse the eshop again, you can restore nnid with s blank version, bacuse eshop work without a nnid)
002-0102, Ban of the Console UID and a specify file (at the moment, localfriendseed_B is the incriminated file... but, what should this file? or what kind of data does it contain?)

Sorry for my bad English
I try to decript nand, but i can't, i use the xorpad of my console but it dosent work... The backup is with firmware 9.2 and the xorpad dump in 11.2...
Sorry for my very bad english

KytuzuEX

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico

Sorry for my bad English
I try to decript nand, but i can't, i use the xorpad of my console but it dosent work... The backup is with firmware 9.2 and the xorpad dump in 11.2...
Sorry for my very bad english
How strange... you both don't have a second 3DS?

Off-topic:
Ho appena realizzato che voi siete da Italia. Sai Tiziano Ferro? Da lui, ho avuto in imparare l'italiano. : D Lui è un grande cantante!

Reactions: zFerry

nero264

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question, I dumped both the LFCS_B and moveable.sed to my sd, where i made a backup of them on my laptop. I edited my LFCS_B and injected back in using decrypt9. I went to check if i was able to play online again. I had error 002-0102 again. so i decided to inject the back up LFCS_B but i get an error saying no usable LFCS but the file was still found. I couldnt inject my backup. My question is am i fucked later on if the ban was really a 15 day ban?

zFerry

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
thesewer2.ddns.net
XP
Country
Italy
I have a question, I dumped both the LFCS_B and moveable.sed to my sd, where i made a backup of them on my laptop. I edited my LFCS_B and injected back in using decrypt9. I went to check if i was able to play online again. I had error 002-0102 again. so i decided to inject the back up LFCS_B but i get an error saying no usable LFCS but the file was still found. I couldnt inject my backup. My question is am i fucked later on if the ban was really a 15 day ban?

:wtf:
Use godmode9 and replace LFCS_b.sed with orginal (dir: CTREmuNand or CTRSysnand /RW/SYS/)
if not work, report this issues on GBATemp dedicated discussion

Off-topic:
Hai modificato il LFCS_b.sed della console bannata con i dati del movable.sed della console bannata? Oppure hai usato il movable.sed vecchio? (teoricamente, nelle guide, dicono che il movable.sed di qulache versione indietro è meglio).
Al momento ti conviene usare GODmode9 e andare in "CTREmunand--CTRSysnand/RW/SYS/" e verificare che il tuo LFCS_b.sed sia di 272 b(Se non ricordo male). Invece di LFCS_b.sed trovi LFCS_a.sed (0 b) eliminalo e ricopia LCSD_b.sed Originale.

KytuzuEX: Congratulations, you made a mistake a few articles and a verb, though, not bad

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I swear I hope that enMTW guy get's flamed when people realize he's full of shit. Has anyone read his tweets like, in order? First he says, it's a simple process but it requires manual input on his part; yet "unbanned" users have only be given two files and were told to inject them with D9. He also said, "it takes longer to walk them through it than it does to generate the seeds"..... Then he says that it gives you a new FC, then he says it's only sometimes, then he says it doesn't at all. Seeds have been checked and confirmed to be the same for at least three people, yet he never claimed to be "testing" bans until this was pointed out publically. And never bothered to warn them prior? Anytime an actual dev tries to talk coding with him, he brushes them off or answers with the equivalent of "Yeah, that thing". He's a complete idiot and I highly doubt he has any solution that others don't. You guys are giving him way too much credit for handing out dupe LFCS'.

zFerry

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
thesewer2.ddns.net
XP
Country
Italy
I swear I hope that enMTW guy get's flamed when people realize he's full of shit. Has anyone read his tweets like, in order? First he says, it's a simple process but it requires manual input on his part; yet "unbanned" users have only be given two files and were told to inject them with D9. He also said, "it takes longer to walk them through it than it does to generate the seeds"..... Then he says that it gives you a new FC, then he says it's only sometimes, then he says it doesn't at all. Seeds have been checked and confirmed to be the same for at least three people, yet he never claimed to be "testing" bans until this was pointed out publically. And never bothered to warn them prior? Anytime an actual dev tries to talk coding with him, he brushes them off or answers with the equivalent of "Yeah, that thing". He's a complete idiot and I highly doubt he has any solution that others don't. You guys are giving him way too much credit for handing out dupe LFCS'.

Exact!
Is my doubt, since LFCS_b.sed is indicted?

alpha_noj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Spot on. Since the beginning, every time someone found something that worked or at least pointed in the right direction, he just gave the blanket "GBA temp on the right track!" nonsense with no answer. Listen, if you know what you're doing, SHARE THE INFORMATION TO HELP EVERYONE.

Reactions: Majickhat55

azramy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
002-0102 is simple, dump the LocalFriendCodeSeed_B on the unbanned 3DS.

Dump the SecureInfo_A and Nnidsave from the banned 3DS. (Backup it on your PC)

Edit SecureInfo_A's serial code. Download a blank NNIDSAVE.

Inject modified SecureInfo_A, blank NNNIDSAVE and LocalFriendCodeSeed_B from unbanned 3DS.

You will notice no fix for 002-0102, so re-inject all your banned 3DS dump you did.
And you will be unbanned for 002-0102
i'm confused, if i try to fix it it won't really fix it until i give up and re-dump all the "banned" stuff? how does that even happen?

KytuzuEX

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
i'm confused, if i try to fix it it won't really fix it until i give up and re-dump all the "banned" stuff? how does that even happen?
It only occurred once.

When I did the normal way, I thought that my second 3DS's LocalFriendCodeSeed_B was also banned because 002-0102 was still present after injecting the neccesary files.

So I got scared and I said: "I will accept my fate"

I injected BACK my original NNIDsave.bin
I injected BACK my original LocalFriendCodeSeed_B
I injected BACK my original SecureInfo_A.

And magically, it worked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: fuckin heavy storm over here