Homebrew Error 002-0102 Help

azramy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It only occurred once.

When I did the normal way, I thought that my second 3DS's LocalFriendCodeSeed_B was also banned because 002-0102 was still present after injecting the neccesary files.

So I got scared and I said: "I will accept my fate"

I injected BACK my original NNIDsave.bin
I injected BACK my original LocalFriendCodeSeed_B
I injected BACK my original SecureInfo_A.

And magically, it worked.
this is really weird but i'm happy for you, my friend which was going to donor the LFCS got banned yesterday so... yeah i'm waiting for a 1 DS solution(safe) for 002

Reactions: KytuzuEX

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spot on. Since the beginning, every time someone found something that worked or at least pointed in the right direction, he just gave the blanket "GBA temp on the right track!" nonsense with no answer. Listen, if you know what you're doing, SHARE THE INFORMATION TO HELP EVERYONE.
Lol it all started on the 15th of November, and he's been "needing more time" since then, that was 7 days ago. I unbanned myself completely and he should tell people how if they choose to, or at least share his "method" if he isn't. I'm 99% sure no one can generate a legit RSA signature in the seed. Some other dude in this thread claimed he could too, but unless you can prove you can I call bullshit. I can tell you all day I can breathe underwater too, who are YOU to tell me I'm not a fish?!

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol it all started on the 15th of November, and he's been "needing more time" since then, that was 7 days ago. I unbanned myself completely and he should tell people how if they choose to, or at least share his "method" if he isn't. I'm 99% sure no one can generate a legit RSA signature in the seed. Some other dude in this thread claimed he could too, but unless you can prove you can I call bullshit. I can tell you all day I can breathe underwater too, who are YOU to tell me I'm not a fish?!
What exactly did you do to unban 022-0812 to do the system transfer? The arm9loaderhax payload method? I read a post you made yesterday how you bought a used system and system transferred to it, making your current system a blank slate again. Doesn't Nintendo ban the serial of the console?
Also does the 3DS you transfer to remain banned?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What exactly did you do to unban 022-0812 to do the system transfer? The arm9loaderhax payload method? I read a post you made yesterday how you bought a used system and system transferred to it, making your current system a blank slate again. Doesn't Nintendo ban the serial of the console?
Also does the 3DS you transfer to remain banned?
No I bypassed the 001/002 ban by injecting a public LFCS, then used a dummy nnidsave.bin to delete the NNID account. After that the system transfer worked just fine. It transferred everything to the other 3DS, including the banned LFCS/moveable.sed. Yes, the 3DS I transferred to was banned. Mine got a new generated set of certs, and now everything works just fine. I made a new NNID, can access eShop normal and can go online, even got a new Friend Code. The other DS that was banned was "unbanned" when I restored the backup of it's original sysnand that I made before the transfer so it restored all of the 3DS' unbanned files as well.

Essentially, I sent the ban into limbo instead of sticking it on another 3DS. After verifying the 3DS I transferred to was not banned anymore I returned it to the store for a refund. Again, I did not return a banned system. PLEASE DO NOT RETURN BANNED SYSTEMS. If you can't unban the new one, just keep it!!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I think they ban the device ID which is generated again in a system transfer (I mean, it HAD to be otherwise the ban wouldn't have transferred anyway) So the new 3DS got the Device ID of my old one, and my old one got a new one. That's the only thing that can explain why it works.

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No I bypassed the 001/002 ban by injecting a public LFCS, then used a dummy nnidsave.bin to delete the NNID account. After that the system transfer worked just fine. It transferred everything to the other 3DS, including the banned LFCS/moveable.sed. Yes, the 3DS I transferred to was banned. Mine got a new generated set of certs, and now everything works just fine. I made a new NNID, can access eShop normal and can go online, even got a new Friend Code. The other DS that was banned was "unbanned" when I restored the backup of it's original sysnand that I made before the transfer so it restored all of the 3DS' unbanned files as well.

Essentially, I sent the ban into limbo instead of sticking it on another 3DS. After verifying the 3DS I transferred to was not banned anymore I returned it to the store for a refund. Again, I did not return a banned system. PLEASE DO NOT RETURN BANNED SYSTEMS. If you can't unban the new one, just keep it!!

I think they ban the device ID which is generated again in a system transfer (I mean, it HAD to be otherwise the ban wouldn't have transferred anyway) So the new 3DS got the Device ID of my old one, and my old one got a new one. That's the only thing that can explain why it works.
This is pure genius, that means you can use just about any dummy 3DS and in the end you won't be ruining the second 3DS. I'm gonna be doing this if I can just get ahold of a hacked or downgradable New 3DS. Or perhaps I'll use a friend's N3DS. in the end, 3DS 1 will be blank and 3DS 2 will have all of it's data back including games, saves, etc. This means that one 3DS can be used to unban many others and bring the banned data into thin air like you said. I can use my own moveable.sed for the 001-0102 ban, but I don't know why this is necessary for the transfer. I thought it was 022-0812 that prevented the system transfer?

Reactions: Majickhat55

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is pure genius, that means you can use just about any dummy 3DS and in the end you won't be ruining the second 3DS. I'm gonna be doing this if I can just get ahold of a hacked or downgradable New 3DS. Or perhaps I'll use a friend's N3DS. in the end, 3DS 1 will be blank and 3DS 2 will have all of it's data back including games, saves, etc. This means that one 3DS can be used to unban many others and bring the banned data into thin air like you said. I can use my own moveable.sed for the 001-0102 ban, but I don't know why this is necessary for the transfer. I thought it was 022-0812 that prevented the system transfer?
I thought so too. TBH I didn't even think it was going to work, but seriously try it. After removing the 001/002 online ban, just load system transfer. As long as the online "verification" goes through without a hitch it will work. I could use the eShop when I did it without an NNID, so maybe you just have to unlink first else it will try to sign in during the transfer.

alpha_noj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I was tempted to try something similar, but without the system transfer on my banned system. I only want online play, so was going to steal a seed from my 2ds then transfer from a friend's system to the 2ds thus giving me a free seed and the others would be fresh. In theory.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was tempted to try something similar, but without the system transfer on my banned system. I only want online play, so was going to steal a seed from my 2ds then transfer from a friend's system to the 2ds thus giving me a free seed and the others would be fresh. In theory.
If you take the seed before the transfer, then transfer without your DS. Two of those are still going to have the same seed.

Lol enMTW blocked me from his twitter.

alpha_noj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you take the seed before the transfer, then transfer without your DS. Two of those are still going to have the same seed.

Lol enMTW blocked me from his twitter.

Say I have 3 3DS's. Two unbanned (systems A and B) and one banned (system C). Do we know if it's possible to system transfer from A to B, and put systems B seed on system C. Now system C is at least able to play online.

Now, if we're correct, system A now has a new seed. Transfer after the 7 day limit from A to B AGAIN, now having 3 completely unique and usable codes for online play?

EDIT: I suppose it would be easier to just take system B's code, then transfer A to B and have 3 unique codes right off the bat. Same principal, though.

That was my idea, posted it in another thread but didn't get any insight as to whether it would work or not.

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought so too. TBH I didn't even think it was going to work, but seriously try it. After removing the 001/002 online ban, just load system transfer. As long as the online "verification" goes through without a hitch it will work. I could use the eShop when I did it without an NNID, so maybe you just have to unlink first else it will try to sign in during the transfer.
I just thought of something. What if the person doesn't have access to a cfw enabled 3DS and they had no choice?
What if, you system transfer a stock 3DS to your own 3DS, thus wiping the banned data? Without restoring a NAND backup of course. Would this be another viable method to get yourself unbanned with a blank slate?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just thought of something. What if the person doesn't have access to a cfw enabled 3DS and they had no choice?
What if, you system transfer a stock 3DS to your own 3DS, thus wiping the banned data? Without restoring a NAND backup of course. Would this be another viable method to get yourself unbanned with a blank slate?
I don't see why that wouldn't work since the 3DS should take the files of the stock one, while that one generates new ones.. should be the same essentially.

Torem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't see why that wouldn't work since the 3DS should take the files of the stock one, while that one generates new ones.. should be the same essentially.
Hey guys, first, this is pure genius :O
But for quick clarification, using MattKimura's idea, if I had an o3ds with cfw(arm9) and a banned N3ds cfw(also arm9), I could essentially system transfer the o3ds to the n3ds, without having to backup the o3ds' nand, and then the n3ds would be unbanned, the o3ds would have new codes, and they both would still have CFW? (Sorry, I'm fairly new to the arm9 cfw still)

Last edited by Torem,

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, first, this is pure genius :O
But for quick clarification, using MattKimura's idea, if I had an o3ds with cfw(arm9) and a banned N3ds cfw(also arm9), I could essentially system transfer the o3ds to the n3ds, without having to backup the o3ds' nand, and then the n3ds would be unbanned, the o3ds would have new codes, and they both would still have CFW? (Sorry, I'm fairly new to the arm9 cfw still)
According to a user on another thread, he tried this method and it resulted in a banned target 3DS. Basically it didn't work in the end, we're unsure why. Or why it works the other way around.

As for A9LH, that remains forever even through system transfers.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
According to a user on another thread, he tried this method and it resulted in a banned target 3DS. Basically it didn't work in the end, we're unsure why. Or why it works the other way around.

It only works one way. From banned to unbanned, which moves the banned files. Trying to go unbanned to banned won't do crap because the files refuse to be overwritten, or pushed. It only works by using the banned DS as the source.

Reactions: MattKimura

Torem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Ah right, that sucks, was hoping for a breakthrough there haha. Unfortunately only have 1 N3ds which is the one that got banned, currently running the friendseed method.
Thats really good to know about the A9LH, I managed to find a few useful results by searching, but good to have solid confirmation, thanks!

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Banned 3DS - Files Transfer to stock DS (Becomes banned). Generates new files = unbanned.
Stock 3DS - Takes the files transferred from the Banned 3DS. It is banned. Injecting the backup sysnand replace the original stock DS files also making that DS unbanned.
The banned files are in (limbo?)

KobraXMW

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have a banned arm9loaderhax new 3ds which I'll call Console A, and a unbanned unhacked old 3ds which I'll call Console B. Would it be possible to:
  • System transfer from Console A to Console B resulting in Console B to be banned, and causing Console A to generate new files and becoming unbanned
  • Afterwards, backup the newly generated files from the now unbanned Console A with decrypt9
  • System transfer from Console B to Console A after the 7 day cooldown, causing the banned files to be back on Console A, and unbanning Console B
  • Then restore a Nand backup from before this process started on Console A, and inject the generated files that were backed up earlier afterwards resulting with Console A and B unbanned
Correct me if there is any flaws in this process. With having only one hacked 3ds with a9lh, I'm trying to find a process that could unban it without having to hack my other 3ds.

Reactions: MattKimura

Torem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Banned 3DS - Files Transfer to stock DS (Becomes banned). Generates new files = unbanned.
Stock 3DS - Takes the files transferred from the Banned 3DS. It is banned. Injecting the backup sysnand replace the original stock DS files also making that DS unbanned.
The banned files are in (limbo?)
Ah, yeah I see now, makes total sense, thanks for clearing it up.

So I have a banned arm9loaderhax new 3ds which I'll call Console A, and a unbanned unhacked old 3ds which I'll call Console B. Would it be possible to:
  • System transfer from Console A to Console B resulting in Console B to be banned, and causing Console A to generate new files and becoming unbanned
  • Afterwards, backup the newly generated files from the now unbanned Console A with decrypt9
  • System transfer from Console B to Console A after the 7 day cooldown, causing the banned files to be back on Console A, and unbanning Console B
  • Then restore a Nand backup from before this process started on Console A, and inject the generated files that were backed up earlier afterwards resulting with Console A and B unbanned
Correct me if there is any flaws in this process. With having only one hacked 3ds with a9lh, I'm trying to find a process that could unban it without having to hack my other 3ds.

If I'm correct in memory, you can't system transfer from N3DS to O3DS?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY