Hacking err i think i got scammed by sky2k

nuzero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it's been 13 days and no r4.. no number email not giving me tracking number etc...feel so stupid SKY2K U SUCK

jeklnoo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
all major credit card companies, as well as paypal, let you dispute charges in cases like this. you get the money back, they go after the company.

if you paid with a bank transfer (like western union for ex.), you're screwed, sorry
frown.gif

don't wait too long to initiate the dispute, they have varying time limits

onewing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I ordered 2 R4's and 2 Micro SD cards from sky2k on the 11th on Jan.

Unfortunatly I ordered these via bank transfer.

I have been sending them emails because of the fact they have taken the money out, but I havent gotten any responce confirming that they "have recieved my money".

Im starting to get worried as well, because when i email them they seem to dance around confirming that they have accually recieved my payment

One of the emails is as follows

"Hi ,

Your order is being processed.

Thank you for shopping at Sky2k.com

Sky2k

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2007 1:00 PM
To: [email protected]; Sky2k
Subject: Enquiry from Sky2k

Hello,

I am enquiring about Order #.

I chose the certapay option for payment, and I have gotten an email from my bank informing me that my payment was acceptted on 01/12/06 at about 10AM AST. However, I have gotten no confermation from you (sky2k.com) about this, and was concerned that you did accually recieve my payment, and are currently processing my order. Any information on this will be greatly appreciated, and if you do not send conformation of payment emails that is ok. Im bascially just checking that everything is going as planned.

Thank you for your assistance with this matter."

D

Deleted User

off-topic but wow two different ways spell confirmation in your included mail, and none of them is the right one !
smile.gif

Nonetheless, I hope you'll get your products ! Can't you call them at some phone number in China ? With something like skype it could cost you not much.

onewing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Its only been 5 days onewing...

I understand its only been 5 days, and I am new to this flashcard vendor stuff, but I have never ordered from a place online that doesnt send me an email, or update the website when I provide payment. I mean the order page on the website still looks exactly the way it did before I payed.

Basically if they either changed the order page, or gave me some indication they have recived my payment I would be happy. But until then I feel a little nervous (although I suspect its just them not getting the shipment of R4's they wanted)

kennyboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
off-topic but wow two different ways spell confirmation in your included mail, and none of them is the right one !
smile.gif

Nonetheless, I hope you'll get your products ! Can't you call them at some phone number in China ? With something like skype it could cost you not much.

yeah...isn't english taught in canada? loads of spelling errors there.

onewing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I payed via Interac Email money transfer, which is basically a bank transfer from what I understand.

Also looking closer at the site, the truste logo isnt accually linked to anything...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work