err i think i got scammed by sky2k

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by nuzero, Jan 16, 2007.

Jan 16, 2007
  1. nuzero
    OP

Newcomer nuzero Member

Canada
    it's been 13 days and no r4.. no number email not giving me tracking number etc...feel so stupid SKY2K U SUCK

2. chuckstudios

Member chuckstudios Putting the pro in procrastination

United States
    Hmm... I ordered a PassCard3 from there and got it in no time. They were very cheap and efficient.

3. skullstatue

Banned skullstatue Banned

United States
    Ah, that sucks. I hope you didn't get ripped off, just wait alittle bit more and hopefully it will arrive.

4. tetsuya

Member tetsuya GBAtemp Regular

I order from them once. It took about 17 days. Their items are sent from china.

5. jeklnoo

Member jeklnoo GBAtemp Fan

United States
    all major credit card companies, as well as paypal, let you dispute charges in cases like this. you get the money back, they go after the company.

if you paid with a bank transfer (like western union for ex.), you're screwed, sorry [​IMG]

don't wait too long to initiate the dispute, they have varying time limits

6. onewing

Newcomer onewing Member

Canada
    I ordered 2 R4's and 2 Micro SD cards from sky2k on the 11th on Jan.

Unfortunatly I ordered these via bank transfer.

I have been sending them emails because of the fact they have taken the money out, but I havent gotten any responce confirming that they "have recieved my money".

Im starting to get worried as well, because when i email them they seem to dance around confirming that they have accually recieved my payment

One of the emails is as follows

"Hi ,

Your order is being processed.

Thank you for shopping at Sky2k.com

Sky2k

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2007 1:00 PM
    To: support@sky2k.com; Sky2k
    Subject: Enquiry from Sky2k

Hello,

I am enquiring about Order #.

I chose the certapay option for payment, and I have gotten an email from my bank informing me that my payment was acceptted on 01/12/06 at about 10AM AST. However, I have gotten no confermation from you (sky2k.com) about this, and was concerned that you did accually recieve my payment, and are currently processing my order. Any information on this will be greatly appreciated, and if you do not send conformation of payment emails that is ok. Im bascially just checking that everything is going as planned.

Thank you for your assistance with this matter."

7. deufeufeu

Member deufeufeu GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Cote d'Ivoire
    off-topic but wow two different ways spell confirmation in your included mail, and none of them is the right one ! [​IMG]
    Nonetheless, I hope you'll get your products ! Can't you call them at some phone number in China ? With something like skype it could cost you not much.

8. Punkrox

Member Punkrox GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Its only been 5 days onewing...

9. onewing

Newcomer onewing Member

Canada
    I understand its only been 5 days, and I am new to this flashcard vendor stuff, but I have never ordered from a place online that doesnt send me an email, or update the website when I provide payment. I mean the order page on the website still looks exactly the way it did before I payed.

Basically if they either changed the order page, or gave me some indication they have recived my payment I would be happy. But until then I feel a little nervous (although I suspect its just them not getting the shipment of R4's they wanted)

10. kennyboy

Member kennyboy GBAtemp Regular

Singapore
    yeah...isn't english taught in canada? loads of spelling errors there.

11. Veho

Global Moderator Veho The man who cried "Ni".

Croatia
    How did you pay? Credit card, Paypal, Western Union?

12. onewing

Newcomer onewing Member

Canada
    I payed via Interac Email money transfer, which is basically a bank transfer from what I understand.

Also looking closer at the site, the truste logo isnt accually linked to anything...