bigganum

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Seems like someone leaked Epic Mickey pretty early!
yaywii.gif

CODEEpic Mickey PAL Wii-WiiERD

RedHero

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have the game. Works like a charm and I didn't have to do any new updates (though I had updated pretty recently for Kirby). It's a good game. Controls are well... decent at best. The jumping is fine. Painting where you aim... not so much. Camera is also decent. Fine when it doesn't get in the way, but... when it does get in the way, it's pretty horrible.

And here's a tip... if you want to fully complete the game... then be sure to not skip anything. Do everything you can do in the area, before moving on. There also seems to be a good & bad deeds mechanic in the game. There's many means to get the job done, and how you do it affects some things people tell you in the game, some cutscenes and a few other things. Don't know how this would affect stuff end-game.

Also doesn't seem to be too short. I'm 6 hours in, just past the 3rd boss, and well... dunno when it ends. I reckon I have at least 2-4 more hours left though. Must admit I do skip something if I don't feel like it and randomly do good & bad stuff. The bad way is practically always the easy way.

Prolly the best Disney character game to come out in a while though.

DespizingU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My only gripe so far is that the sensitivity for the spin jump could be better. It feels like I gotta shake it pretty hard to get Mickey to spin. Would be nice if a cheat was made to map that control to a button(kind of like what was done for Okami). Besides that though, it's as good as I thought it would be.

AdamBrunt

Trophies
XP
Country
RedHero said:
Also doesn't seem to be too short. I'm 6 hours in, just past the 3rd boss, and well... dunno when it ends. I reckon I have at least 2-4 more hours left though.

I'm about 3 hours in and haven't met any bosses at all yet :| The game is very good though - and I love the intermediary (2D platform) levels ... the 2 steamboat willie and the clock tower ones were
biggrin.gif

JHardin1112

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.nintendofuse.com
XP
Country
United States
AdamBrunt said:
RedHero said:
Also doesn't seem to be too short. I'm 6 hours in, just past the 3rd boss, and well... dunno when it ends. I reckon I have at least 2-4 more hours left though.

I'm about 3 hours in and haven't met any bosses at all yet :| The game is very good though - and I love the intermediary (2D platform) levels ... the 2 steamboat willie and the clock tower ones were
biggrin.gif

From what I read from the Junction Point studios just last week, on average it was taking gamers about 15 hours to beat the first time. If you want to collect everything it can take near 25 hours. And in order to complete the game and see all endings and different scenarios, the suggestion is to play the game through at least 3 times making different choices than you did before. Sounds like a fun task to me
smile.gif

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Bladexdsl said:
that last tower the one when your escaping is a fucking piss off of a stage!
hate2.gif

The towers were absolutely RAGE worthy "lol let me take this bit off, now JUMP lol I'm so strong look I'll take this off too and fight these oh and let me spit thinner at you too"

Whatever took me about 12 hours to beat, got perfect ending (AFAIK, everyone is happy anyway) and let me tell you, the good ending disappointed me.

EVERYTHING IS RESTORED
EVERYONE IS REVIVED
EVERYONE IS HAPPY
NO CONSEQUENCES

YAY

Probably not going to play through again, some parts (like half of the game) were just boring and I saw everything...

By the way about the secret room

It's just a little room in the firefighter building, it's "Walt's flat", the gremlin says "Finally home" or something along these lines.
You also get 200 tickets and a concept art, NICE !

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
yeah i got that room you need 30 sparks someone said there was a hidden level and when i saw that i thought....what is that all?!?! MEH

QUOTE said:
Probably not going to play through again, some parts (like half of the game) were just boring and I saw everything...

but there's different paths and quests good and bad.

gurrry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone know if the NTSC version has been released anywhere? or is the game not even out in the US yet?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)