Not open for further replies.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just got it, and I have played about 30 minutes so far. I have to say it looks better than the original, and plays better than the original(though I wish that they had kept the track "Prayer" by Hayley Westenra)! when I get a little more playtime under my belt, I am going to cook up a special review for the Temp!

Now those of you that have played Endless Ocean 2 (right now it's with the PAL version), what are your thoughts on the game?

I think I'll get this locked as I have an official topic here.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chanser said:
Relaxing game.
Same as the first, but it also has a point to it... other than exploring.
tongue.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My only problem is that I actually want to see sharks and other predators attacking other creatures. The game is just too damn nice that it kills the realism.

Pretty game though, if there are any swimming sections in the new Zelda they should look at least as good as this game. Also this game made me want a new Echo The Dolphin.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Satangel said:
Sterl500 said:
Chanser said:
Relaxing game.
Same as the first, but it also has a point to it... other than exploring.
tongue.gif

Which is
mellow.gif
?
An actual story.
mellow.gif

QUOTE(Hadrian @ Feb 8 2010, 03:49 AM)
My only problem is that I actually want to see sharks and other predators attacking other creatures. The game is just too damn nice that it kills the realism.

Pretty game though, if there are any swimming sections in the new Zelda they should look at least as good as this game. Also this game made me want a new Echo The Dolphin.
Lol that would be cool, but it's a game on a nintendo console what are you going to do?

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
hadrian said:
My only problem is that I actually want to see sharks and other predators attacking other creatures.
Perhaps if you aim that stengun right in a shark's eye, it won't "heal from any diseases" but instead it'll go in a bloodlust where it bites the head off the nearest lame tortoise within sight! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
evil.gif

...or maybe it'll heal anyway. I dunno. I haven't tried it.

Either way: I like this game. Graphics are better, less pointless clickering (in the first one, it was almost as if you had to give those fish a hand job just to get to know their names) and a plot that actually involves something. All in all: this game's just f**ing ROCKS!
yaywii.gif

esoterica

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm playing this right now. It is a relaxing game, and gives you some freedom of exploring without the stress of an immediate goal all the time. I have the first one, but since I saw the 2nd one a day later, I just got that one and decided to jump straight to it. I assume I wouldn't be missing much by not playing the first one first.

I named my dolphin Sushi
evil.gif

What can you do with the Wii speak?? And how does your dolphin get better scores at his tricks?

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sterl500 said:
Hadrian said:

Lol that would be cool, but it's a game on a nintendo console what are you going to do?
Get Suda51 to develop it.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
esoterica said:
I'm playing this right now. It is a relaxing game, and gives you some freedom of exploring without the stress of an immediate goal all the time. I have the first one, but since I saw the 2nd one a day later, I just got that one and decided to jump straight to it. I assume I wouldn't be missing much by not playing the first one first.

I named my dolphin Sushi
evil.gif

What can you do with the Wii speak?? And how does your dolphin get better scores at his tricks?
Lol @ your dolphin. XD
I haven't trie online yet, so I have no idea about wii speak. I think you just keep doing tricks to improve them.

Hadrian said:
Sterl500 said:
QUOTE(Hadrian @ Feb 8 2010, 03:49 AM) My only problem is that I actually want to see sharks and other predators attacking other creatures. The game is just too damn nice that it kills the realism.

Get Suda51 to develop it.
OK!

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the double post, but I wanted to say that I beat the game! I have to say the story isn't bad, and it isn't what you would expect from a diving sim!

EDIT: I forgot to mention I am six hours in.
tongue.gif

cerebus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
esoterica said:
I named my dolphin Sushi
evil.gif

Well I would definitely not eat dolphin if you knew the amount of mercury they have, and by the way the whale you buy in Japan is often dolphin,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1