Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
54303_1239153579831_122_569lo.jpg

Wow, I guess that announcement on April Fools Day wasn't an April Fools at all. The latest Famitsu issue has revealed the new RPG that Tri-Ace was teasing us with last week titled End of Eternity!
QUOTE said:
The first part of the feature offers a look at Basel, which is a giant machine set in the middle of barren land and also human’s last hope for survival. The tower is sky high with religion facilities and the riches staying at the top and the poor at the lower part. Facilities inside the tower like elevators, market and palace are shown. Religion has high importance in Basel, as shown by the bible and group of cardinals.

Three characters were introduced, they include the protagonist Zephyr (17) and his partner Vashyion (26), a 19-year-old girl who is subject of a lab test and only has 20 years of life (hence the name Subject 20). She somehow managed to escape from the lab and met Zephyr, who appears to be a former member of Private Military Firms (PMF).

The last two pages are dedicated to the grid-based field and the shooting-based battle system. Can’t really figure out how they look like but as the pictures shown, you will be moving around in third-person view, battles are semi real time and you party can has three members.

News Source: 360Updates Scans at Wii Everyday

This game looks promising..cannot wait!

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pretty much everything by tri-Ace has been graphically beautiful (For its time), and also have somewhat a pretty fun battle system
biggrin.gif
. I'll keep my eyes out for this one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-