Emunand9 Not Booting Help Needed!

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by aron11195, May 6, 2016.

1. aron11195
    OP

aron11195 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 6, 2016
    So i'm fairly new to the 3ds hacking scene so please bear with me here,.also new to gbatemp
    i've got an old 3ds which was on 9.9.0-26e so i downgraded it to 9.2.0-20e during the downgrade procedure while it was installing all the cia updates it stated; an error has occured on the bottom screen
    so i restarted the system, to my "not so surprised face" it wouldn't boot up, it was just a black screen so i thought to myself well i'm f*cked, now it's bricked but then i turned it off removed the SD card and i turned it on and it worked, now im downgraded to 9.2.0-20e.. now im trying to install cfw on it, following this guide: https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-more-or-less-catch-all-tutorial.407080/ already have menuhax via browserhax now im trying to boot up emunand9 but the damn thing wouldn't open, the bottom screen just flashes red and it boots me back to HBL.. and that's my problem, so to all of you pros out there am i fucked?. sorry for the long post wanted to be thorough as possible

2. Tomato Hentai

Tomato Hentai baja boner blast

Oct 30, 2014
    Canada
    actually north korea. please send help
    It can take quite a few tries for Emunand9 to launch. How many times have you tried so far?

3. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    If you got an error during the downgrade that means you have a partial downgrade. Rerun the downgrade and let it finish and emunand9 should work.

4. aron11195
    OP

aron11195 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 6, 2016
    so i downgraded it again without updating to 10.7.. and there were no problems, "updates installed"..so am i okay now?

vb_encryption_vb likes this.
  5. vb_encryption_vb

vb_encryption_vb That hardmod guy....

Nov 21, 2015
    United States
    Acworth, GA
    Should be fine.