CreatoX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi All,

A short question about de EmuNAND on the Switch.

Let's say my Switch had 20GB used space (for downloades games etc.). That means 12GB is free.
Is it even possible to create a 5 or 10GB EmuNAND because, as I understand, it is a copy of the original NAND. Thereby the 20GB used by the original NAND should be put somewhere, right?
In my understanding it would not be possible to create an EmuNAND when > 16 GB is in use. Correct?

Hope you understand my question. Let me know if my thinking is correct.

D

Deleted User

In the advanced emunand dialog you can select 5GB and turn off COPY USER. This will make it fit inside 5GB but your saves won't be copied over.

CreatoX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think it is not about the savegame-data, but about the game content.

I have three downloaded games on my switch (in the NAND I presume) which take up to about 18GB of data. It it even possible to create a EmuNAND without removing any of these games?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I think it is not about the savegame-data, but about the game content.

I have three downloaded games on my switch (in the NAND I presume) which take up to about 18GB of data. It it even possible to create a EmuNAND without removing any of these games?
I think USER also includes game data.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c95QJXRKdIw&pp=ygUdcmFtYm8gMiBtaXNzaW9uIGFjY29tcGxpc2hlZCA%3D