EMUNAND/RXTools - Private Headers and Cheats

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by RickyZ_PR, Jan 9, 2016.

1. RickyZ_PR
    OP

RickyZ_PR Member

Newcomer
    Jan 5, 2016
    Hi, I just recently downgraded my O3DSXL to 9.2 and installed CTRBBootManager and RXTools successfully unlinking EMUNand and SYSNand and installing CIAS. (I wish I could boot EMUNAND automatically when turning my 3DS on, but still working on that)

Now I wonder which tutorial to follow (so I don't get ban from online play) if any, to use private headers; and how do I implement cheats in my CIAS?

I am using CFW, no Gateway.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I DO NOT want cheats for ONLINE. I want IN-GAME cheats to have fun with games I ALREADY BEATEN. Also I have my own backups. I want to have a copy of already owned games so I can play with my brother.

Last edited by RickyZ_PR, Jan 9, 2016
  2. ar4757

ar4757 Member

Newcomer
    May 24, 2010
    United States
    Support the developers whose games you love

Cheats too. Assuming you mean while online, now you want to screw over actual players (and payers).

xflamer234 likes this.
  3. James310

James310 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 4, 2015
    United States
    Somewhere in California
    I'll says this clearly , Cia"s don't require private headers if that what you meant, they use your system header automatically to play online :D, you only need to worry about private headers and getting ban if your using .3ds files

_D1360_ likes this.
  4. RickyZ_PR
    OP

RickyZ_PR Member

Newcomer
    Jan 5, 2016
    NO, I by NO MEANS mean using cheats online. That's stupid. ANd I have my own backups, thank you very much. ;-)

5. _D1360_

_D1360_ Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 7, 2015
    Colombia
    The reason I sold my old games ;)

6. James310

James310 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 4, 2015
    United States
    Somewhere in California
    Cia requires no headers to play online, they use your system unique headers automatically , this is why I think cia are superior

7. xflamer234

xflamer234 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 15, 2015
    Jamaica
    l
    looool screw over players

8. _D1360_

_D1360_ Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 7, 2015
    Colombia
    pay $60 for game pay + for DLC + micro transaction. it's becoming more like gambling than emjoying. Been paying for my N3DS for a year now and new releases. Enought! The land of free is opened now!

I will fully support VR developers, fuck "new" generation, PC Master Race.

Last edited by _D1360_, Jan 9, 2016
    xflamer234 likes this.
  9. xflamer234

xflamer234 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 15, 2015
    Jamaica
    i support them dont get me wrong but its just that when he said screw over players online i was thinking bout something and laughed

10. andzalot55

andzalot55 I'm very delicious. mmmm.

Nov 14, 2014
    Canada
    Mc Donalds.
    To answer your question, .cia don't use private headers. As for cheats, you can use NTR cfw. They don't work online so you don't need to worry about it.