Hacking Emunand and what it would mean for the annoying update prompt

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Question if we use Emunand to go to the eshop do the games that we download using Emunand go to the real nand or only to Emunand ?

I think both, cause once you made a NAND backup the card will emulate both of the NANDs on one unit. That's why the devs said that you can finally go on eShop.(I'm not sure thou, just guessing)

mr. fancypants

that´s ´Sir´ for you!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
to the emunand i think cuz when youre real nand is 4.5 and you download pokemon x and its saved on the real nand (what isnt possible due the versions) you cant play it cuz pokemon requires 6.1 so i think its saved on the fake nand/ emunand

Parasite X

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think both, cause once you made a NAND backup the card will emulate both of the NANDs on one unit. That's why the devs said that you can finally go on eShop.(I'm not sure thou, just guessing)

I hope that the games we download from the e shop go to the real nand because if they all have to do is go to the redownload section & download my eshop games from my reg 3DS on to my XL but only time will tell I'd say it can be done.If the nand has an i'd number I might have to make to nand backups one for the reg 3DS & one for XL & switch the i'd numbers if one ds doesn't recognize the nand file

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I hope that the games we download from the e shop go to the real nand because if they all have to do is go to the redownload section & download my eshop games from my reg 3DS on to my XL but only time will tell I'd say it can be done.If the nand has an i'd number I might have to make to nand backups one for the reg 3DS & one for XL & switch the i'd numbers if one ds doesn't recognize the nand file

Seriously... they are always stored on the SD, except for the DSi games...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm