The One and Only
OP
Trophies
Website
heylink.me
XP
Country
Argentina
it won't work if you just fusee-primary as bootloader without chainloading it in the first place, when you use hekate you have to set up a config telling the bootloader what to do, that why there is the purpose of hekate.ipl
I already know what Hekate does and how to use it, that wasn't my question at all. Please, double check my op before answering.
Otherwise, you are just sending me notifications about something I never asked for.

I'm pretty sure I understood considering I supplied the answer.
Well, you left +10 replies on the thread. Sooner or later, after saying so many things, one of them was gonna be right.
So, to avoid that happening to you in the future and be able to tell what people is saying, I suggest you to actually pay attention when you read instead of trying to guess. Learning language could help you a lot with that, so don't give up and keep trying!

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
@tabzer let just not help this guy.
He says he knows how hekate works and then asked if he could do what hekate does without actually using hekate. Maybe he needs instructions on how to push a payload. Maybe he doesn't realize that's what it's called? Wonder if he knows about emuMMC--useful stuff. Wonder why he would switch between stock and Atmsophere both from sysNAND. Trying hard to understand how this guy thinks, but he has a hard time asking a simple question.

It appears that gbatemp is not the help he needs.

Well, you left +10 replies on the thread. Sooner or later, after saying so many things, one of them was gonna be right.
So, to avoid that happening to you in the future and be able to tell what people is saying, I suggest you to actually pay attention when you read instead of trying to guess. Learning language could help you a lot with that, so don't give up and keep trying!

Lol, read the first line of the first response to this thread.

"You can just push the payload you want to boot through with directly."

The second sentence expounds.

"Atmosphere has a fusee-primary.bin at its github repo."

The third sentence goes further!

"You don't need hekate..."

Mind blown.

Beyond that, to boot stock, you just turn on the Switch using the power button. Lol.

Last edited by tabzer,
Reactions: Hayato213

LeyendaV

The One and Only
OP
Trophies
Website
heylink.me
XP
Country
Argentina
Trying hard to understand how this guy thinks, but he has a hard time asking a simple question.
I didn't, at all. It was extremely easy to ask the question and what it's also painfully obvious what I asked for. But it's sad to see you trying so hard to understand something so simple and not being able to. My deepest condolences.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I didn't, at all. It was extremely easy to ask the question and what it's also painfully obvious what I asked for. But it's sad to see you trying so hard to understand something so simple and not being able to. My deepest condolences.

You couldn't ask the question without a big story about how you don't understand how hekate works and several edits. Understanding what you said was easy. Understanding how you think is difficult because you are being dishonest or are not using the words in the same manner everyone else does.

LeyendaV

The One and Only
OP
Trophies
Website
heylink.me
XP
Country
Argentina
You couldn't ask the question without a big story about how you don't understand how hekate works and several edits. Understanding what you said was easy. Understanding how you think is difficult because you are being dishonest or are not using the words in the same manner everyone else does.
It's ok, bud. I get you have no idea what I was talking about, foreigner languages are extremely hard for you, but you are trying your best, even when you have no idea what is going on. Keep that spirit on!

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
It's ok, bud. I get you have no idea what I was talking about, foreigner languages are extremely hard for you, but you are trying your best, even when you have no idea what is going on. Keep that spirit on!

You imply that you understand English when you insult mine. You do realize that, right? Are you trying to be ironic, or is edgelord your persona of choice?

LeyendaV

The One and Only
OP
Trophies
Website
heylink.me
XP
Country
Argentina
You imply that you understand English when you insult mine. You do realize that, right? Are you trying to be ironic, or is edgelord your persona of choice?
I understand english so well that I can even have a conversation with you that obviously have no idea what is going on here. It's kinda sad, because you keep replying to my thread even when it fulfilled its purpose without realising there's nothing left to said.
And yet, here you are, trying so hard to understand. Good boy.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I understand english so well that I can even have a conversation with you that obviously have no idea what is going on here. It's kinda sad, because you keep replying to my thread even when it fulfilled its purpose without realising there's nothing left to said.
And yet, here you are, trying so hard to understand. Good boy.

Every time you post you contradict yourself in amusing, but kind of pathetic, ways.

Reactions: Hayato213

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
You don't even know how to use the forum, you posted twice in a row. If thinking that makes you feel good with yourself, then go ahead, bud! :moogle:

Haha, what? Supposedly you are saying something easy to understand, but I am not sure if I agree with the observation or the conclusion.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
How could you possibly agree to something you don't understand? :rofl2:

By clicking,"next"?

Anyway, what I actually said is an invitation to clarify/rectify what you mean. I think you are wrong in the head and saying nonsense, but you could be right... So please.

Or continue pretending to be a complex person..

LeyendaV

The One and Only
OP
Trophies
Website
heylink.me
XP
Country
Argentina
By clicking,"next"?

Anyway, what I actually said is an invitation to clarify/rectify what you mean. I think you are wrong in the head and saying nonsense, but you could be right... So please.

Or continue pretending to be a complex person..
What I mean was extremely clear. I had to add edits to clarify it even more cause people around doesn't seem to catch even the easiest question.
Also, I'm not pretending anything, just telling what I see. And what I see is a guy that obviously doesn't understand what the thread was about, otherwise you won't keep replying since the question was already solved.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I mean was extremely clear. I had to add edits to clarify it even more cause people around doesn't seem to catch even the easiest question.
Also, I'm not pretending anything, just telling what I see. And what I see is a guy that obviously doesn't understand what the thread was about, otherwise you won't keep replying since the question was already solved.

I have to agree with @tabzer on the part of your trying to contradict yourself, your questions weren't clear, you don't like other people's answers, and says other people don't understand your question. You had three people trying to help you.

when you are asking for help on how payloads work, don't get upset when someone mentions how Hekate works, and the purpose of a Hekate ipl. Like it has been pointed out already regardless of how you name a payload, without proper config it won't work correctly. You should understand that Fusee-Primary and Hekate are bootloader, when you boot Fusee Primary it straight up boots fusee secondary, with Hekate you can tweak it a bit with hekate ipl when booting Fusee Secondary, allowing you to tweak the config allow you to boot into emunand, stock base on what you pick.

You should accept the fact this is an open forum sometime you are not going to get an answer you like, if you don't like the answers don't complain about what other tries to explain and help you, don't ask question here if you are going to be rude, You had three people trying to help you and if you still don't understand then more like you are the problem here. @tabzer English is perfectly 100% understandable, I can understand everything he has written so far in this thread, so he doesn't have a language problem.

Last edited by Hayato213,

LeyendaV

The One and Only
OP
Trophies
Website
heylink.me
XP
Country
Argentina
I have to agree with @tabzer on the part of your trying to contradict yourself, your questions weren't clear, you don't like other people's answers, and says other people don't understand your question. You had three people trying to help you.
And you still wrong. My own question was clear and obvious, and everything you all were doing was throwing answers about a question I never asked.

LeyendaV

The One and Only
OP
Trophies
Website
heylink.me
XP
Country
Argentina
lol :rofl2: don't get mad when I speak the truth.
LMAO I'm far from mad. Looks like you aren't just bad at understanding a simple question, you can't get grasp basic emotion either.
My question was answered long ago, so I've been having fun watching a bunch of folks leaving dozens of replies to justify the fact that they gave wrong answers. :rofl2:

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LMAO I'm far from mad. Looks like you aren't just bad at understanding a simple question, you can't get grasp basic emotion either.
My question was answered long ago, so I've been having fun watching a bunch of folks leaving dozens of replies to justify the fact that they gave wrong answers. :rofl2:

Lol at least the part about you contradicting yourself is 100% correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They're made with left over pancake/wafle batter, that's been sitting out all day.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    3 hours on a riding lawn mower, my butt is numb and my whole body is still vibrating. Gonna be a long summer. :cry: I just need to buy some goats.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Did you leave your buttplug in?
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi
    +3
  • Flame @ Flame:
    Ancientboi at it again.
    +2
  • Flame @ Flame:
    is it a bird is it a plane... no its Ancientboi banging your ass away !
    +3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Took along time to fit it in?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Snow days $25 on steam may grab it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Measuring sizes with AncientBoi, I see.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Ancientboi would be Peter
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: