Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you just lost the ability to read as well.

I can read perfectly lol, stop embarrassing yourself, like @tabzer said you are contradicting yourself, you act like you know how payloads and bootloader work, and still don't understand that you need a Hekate ipl to tweak between emunand, sysnand, and stock firmware. Also, your opening question is stupid, you can rename a payload all you want without the proper config it won't work with Hekate. Sure you can rename fusee-secondary all you want but then the bootloader would be like what the hell is a stock.bin.

If three people think you still don't get it then it seems like you are the problem here, I know draxzelex usually likes to help people, it is rare for him to stop replying. What you going to do next pick on my English too huh.

Last edited by Hayato213,
Reactions: Deleted User

LeyendaV

The One and Only
OP
Trophies
Website
heylink.me
XP
Country
Argentina
I can read perfectly lol, stop embarrassing yourself, like @tabzer said you are contradicting yourself, you act like you know how payloads and bootloader work, and still don't understand that you need a Hekate ipl to tweak between emunand, sysnand, and stock firmware. Also, your opening question is stupid, you can rename a payload all you want without the proper config it won't work with Hekate. Sure you can rename fusee-secondary all you want but then the bootloader would be like what the hell is a stock.bin.

If three people think you still don't get it then it seems like you are the problem here, I know draxzelex usually likes to help people, it is rare for him to stop replying. What you going to do next pick on my English too huh.
Back in the day, a certain german leader called Adolf was followed by millions of people. Does that means he was right? No, of course not. Therefore, having more people thinking the same thing doesn't mean that thing is right or true,
So yes, none of you were able to undestand the easiest question ever. Not my fault, bud. But keep barking all you want, the more you insist, tag others and leave looong explanations about why you are right, the more is obvious you are not. I don't need to justify anything (like you do), cause I know I'm right. And all my replies keep saying that and just that, in a very short way, without explaining other but the simple truth. Sorry that's just too much for you.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Back in the day, a certain german leader called Adolf was followed by millions of people. Does that means he was right? No, of course not. Therefore, having more people thinking the same thing doesn't mean that thing is right or true,
So yes, none of you were able to undestand the easiest question ever. Not my fault, bud. But keep barking all you want, the more you insist, tag others and leave looong explanations about why you are right, the more is obvious you are not. I don't need to justify anything (like you do), cause I know I'm right. And all my replies keep saying that and just that, in a very short way, without explaining other but the simple truth. Sorry that's just too much for you.

Lol someone can't handle the truth that he is contradicting himself :hrth:.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure thing, pal. Seeing that's the best answer you can come up with, and if that makes you happy and let you sleep at night, then that's the truth. You won, congratulations!

Lol stop editing your post see you are contradicting yourself again

Screenshot_20210428-001126_Chrome.jpg

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Absolutely, nothing but the truth. As always, you are right, cheers!

Guys, I know that the Sun isn't real, but how many hours are there in a day?

Guys, I had a "doubt", what if I could boot my Switch without hekate? I mean, I know how Hekate works perfectly, but what if we could boot OFW and CFW without it?

Guys, I had a "doubt" what if I could buy groceries with paper and coin money instead of a Visa card?

... honestly, if Adolf Hitler said you didn't know how to speak English very well, I would agree... but maybe it's just not about English skills, but logic instead...mmm?

LeyendaV

The One and Only
OP
Trophies
Website
heylink.me
XP
Country
Argentina
Guys, I know that the Sun isn't real, but how many hours are there in a day?

Guys, I had a "doubt", what if I could boot my Switch without hekate? I mean, I know how Hekate works perfectly, but what if we could boot OFW and CFW without it?

Guys, I had a "doubt" what if I could buy groceries with paper and coin money instead of a Visa card?

... honestly, if Adolf Hitler said you didn't know how to speak English very well, I would agree... but maybe it's just not about English skills, but logic instead...mmm?

Reactions: tabzer

LeyendaV

The One and Only
OP
Trophies
Website
heylink.me
XP
Country
Argentina
Glad to see y'all understood this topic was closed long ago, and that further replies were just your way to try to justify the fact that you replied in an extremely wrong way to my simple question. Cheers!

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glad to see y'all understood this topic was closed long ago, and that further replies were just your way to try to justify the fact that you replied in an extremely wrong way to my simple question. Cheers!

Nah you are just contradicting yourself, you act like you know how payload and bootloader work except you don't, that proof that you are denying the truth that you have no idea of how a bootloader and payload work. Point given, stop posting, to be honest, you are embarrassing yourself.

Last edited by Hayato213,
Reactions: tabzer

LeyendaV

The One and Only
OP
Trophies
Website
heylink.me
XP
Country
Argentina
Nah you are just contradicting yourself, you act like you know how payload and bootloader work except you don't, that proof that you are denying the truth that you have no idea of how a bootloader and payload work. Point given, stop posting, to be honest, you are embarrassing yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: though my mom has documents here on my pc