Emergency, serious glitch with a specific title, won't delete game.

mcclainaj05

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I've been trying to delete Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones from my 3DS, first I tried to do it via system settings, but it didn't work, the 3DS just shows the message "Cannot be erased," and fails to delete the game, and whenever I tried to delete the game, it would pop up as a gift-wrapped game, like when you download a brand new title on the console. So, of course, I tried the next best thing, using FBI to delete it, but that didn't work and popped up one of its error messages, so I tried seeing if it was ticket-related or something, but nope, the ticket is intact. I don't know what to do at this point other than come here and attempt to find some "experts" that'll help.

Thanks in advance, and here's the error code for FBI:

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 86

NintendoFanBoiYT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I finally got around to copying, but there's a file in the backup that isn't in the original SD that's called "System Volume Information" should I be concerned?
There is a folder named “ System Volume Information ” present on every drive on your computer; whether it is your hard drive or some external USB device you plug in your computer. This folder is hidden and you can only see it if you have enabled the option “ Show hidden files and folders ” in file explorer. This is something that Windows makes, nothing to be afraid of

Reactions: mcclainaj05

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill