8 baller, Death Wizard,
OP
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
So, today my boyfriend got his Iphone4. he was giving his old iphone to his sister. which left me scrambling to remove the adult photos of me he had taken... (details at end of post).
I thought I had taken them off, surprise... camera roll and photo album are two different things...

So we are walking down the street she is about to look at photos on the phone her brother just gave her. which immediatly sent me into panic mode as there shouldn't be any pics left
this close to her sesing way more of me then I wanted...
(note I am nudist but his whole family is catholic - at the clothing optional beach he wears his underwear til we are surrounded and only takes it off quickly to lay belly down...)
so having them be all weird about sexy photos of me... 6 hours later and she still can't look me in the eyes... her husband only smiles...
the camera roll is safely transfered to my computer but the photo album. 8 photos of....sigh... me

One and a half hours to figure out how to take these dang things off(the photos). (which by the way is simple have no photos on your computer to sync to the iphone)

So:
me in my leather gear (3pics)
little me
shy.gif
chained up (3pics)
me bung hole (2pics)
me in chain underwear (1pic)
me ...ugh (4pics)

hmm I'm not linking those photos you perverts...

so anybody else have something like this happen to them?

share your stories... (no adult pics please)

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
(rydianmorrison): HEY BRET REMEMBER THAT TIME YOU LOOKED ON THE WEBCAM AND FOUND A BUNCH OF PICTURES OF MY C***?
(sonicoffline: I WISH I WAS YOU
(bretwho101): NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
(bretwho101): I thought that was a dream
(sonicoffline): three questions
(sonicoffline): A) why were there pictures of your c***?
(sonicoffline): 2) How did you find them?
(sonicoffline): Pi) Why wasn't I involved?

Vidboy10

Tsardom
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
rastsan said:
Lose the bondage
little me
shy.gif
chained up (3pics)
Lose the bondage
me bung hole (2pics)
Why the fuck would you do that?
Lose the bondage
me ...ugh (4pics)
Whats wrong with taking photos of yourself? Unless your just fucking around taking dumb naughty pics.

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
OP
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
Vidboy10 said:
rastsan said:
Lose the bondage not actually bondage - do you consider leather shoes or a leather coat bondage? If I was tied up in a painful way with leather straps maybe but clothes...?!?
little me
shy.gif
chained up (3pics)
Lose the bondage again not really bondage- did I say -to the bed or - painfully. It just a chain...
me bung hole (2pics)
Why the fuck would you do that?I didn't the boyfriend did - your straight so just think of your girlfriend/ or boyfriend(don't know you sex) letting you take a picture of her/there parts- you like that so they let you
Lose the bondagenot bondage again, look it up... just a little on the kinky side
me ...ugh (4pics)
Whats wrong with taking photos of yourself? Unless your just fucking around taking dumb naughty pics.
the ugh Is things I would rather not describe, strange I usually don't mind posting that here - but this whole thing got me all worked up

read closely - you can have all of that without being into what you wrote ... just because she'e dressed up like sailor moon doesn't mean she is into that...

what no one else has stories like this? well well...

fearofshorts

Trophies
XP
Country
I bet most people here are just in awe of having digitally heard from someone with a sex life
tongue.gif

Luckily I don't keep nude pics of anyone on my computer. At least not without a lot of encryption...
Though I did once discover a set of pictures like that on a friend's computer - ones he had obviously taken himself. Thank god he was not in the room. I just (quickly) switched off thumbnails and moved on to other stuff, hoping that I would be able to forget the images before I met his girlfriend.

Vidboy10

Tsardom
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Could people shut up about the sex photos? It's idiotic.

But anyways, this is technically a embarrassing photo, something embarrassing happend when I was taking a photo.
I was just taking some photos of the new cherry blossoms and I used my moms Canon camera, but here's the embarrassing bit. I had a really good shot of the blossoms and then I sneezed so hard I accidently I took a photo of the ground, and frighteningly, almost dropped the camera.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
This teaches all of the concerned parties a valuable lesson.

Electronic devices are not to be sold or given to anyone after you're done with using them. They are to be placed on a display in your room or destroyed depending on their epic-level.

Either that, or learn how to format partitions. ;-)

Vidboy10

Tsardom
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Rydian said:
Vidboy10 said:
Could people shut up about the sex photos? It's idiotic.
Feel free to never click this thread if it's about a subject you don't want to read about.
Not really, if you look at my post above yours, this is what the thread is supposed to be about.
The OP never said just sexual photos.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Vidboy10 said:
Not really, if you look at my post above yours, this is what the thread is supposed to be about.
However the Op was talking about sexual photos, so it should have been clear this thread would contain the content.

You don't have to post in a thread you read.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Perhaps VidBoy just expected to see the pictures in question, and when he found out they are positively not here, he was disappointed and needed to vent. Can't blame him, the title of the thread is misleading like that.

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
@vidboy:
QUOTE said:
which left me scrambling to remove the adult photos of me he had taken...
he did state that.

Anyway, not me but someone I know:
Was recording something, I forget what now, but he didn't know how to use the zoom function and was trying every button. Anyway, eventually he must have found it cause when we watched it back he had zoomed in right on some woman's b***s without even knowing for about 10 seconds! lol! we all laughed so much!
rofl2.gif

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Vidboy10 said:
Rydian said:
Vidboy10 said:
Could people shut up about the sex photos? It's idiotic.Feel free to never click this thread if it's about a subject you don't want to read about.

Yes, what happened to the OP is exactly like your story of sneezing whilst talking photos of trees.

What's even weider is that they're your private photos.

Vidboy10

Tsardom
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Law said:
QUOTE said:

Yes, what happened to the OP is exactly like your story of sneezing whilst talking photos of trees.

What's even weider is that they're your private photos.
Whatever, He was giving that out as an optional thing.
I'm done with this argument.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol Veho goatse device! +1