Elon Musk is the smartest man!

  • Thread starter Thread starter The Catboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 93,893
  • Replies Replies 1,707
  • Likes Likes 14
1771654740018.png



1771654657324.png
 
Tbh before Elong lost the plot I thought cyber trucks were kinda neat

But then they actually came out, cost 3x as much as promised with 1/3 the battery size

It's amazing how he ruined the image of Tesla - used to be everyone wanted one, now I don't know anyone buying them
 
Tbh before Elong lost the plot I thought cyber trucks were kinda neat

But then they actually came out, cost 3x as much as promised with 1/3 the battery size

It's amazing how he ruined the image of Tesla - used to be everyone wanted one, now I don't know anyone buying them
Any time I see a Tesla I find myself thinking "did they already have it, or are they fucking Nazis?"
 
Tbh before Elong lost the plot I thought cyber trucks were kinda neat
Many such cases, sad.

People thought the Cybertruck would continue the approach and design philosophy of their previous models and not be a stainless steel turd.

And then it was revealed and it was like...



(actual audience reaction)
 
I feel like the “smartest man alive” thing was always more branding than reality. You can be great at spotting trends and still completely lose the plot later on.

The Cybertruck kinda sums it up for me - bold idea, huge hype, and then… whatever that final product was supposed to be.

People here aren’t really reacting to the tech anymore, they’re reacting to the persona. And once the persona overshadows the product, it’s hard to recover.

That said, calling every Tesla owner something wild probably says more about the discourse than the cars themselves.
 
I feel like the “smartest man alive” thing was always more branding than reality. You can be great at spotting trends and still completely lose the plot later on.

The Cybertruck kinda sums it up for me - bold idea, huge hype, and then… whatever that final product was supposed to be.

People here aren’t really reacting to the tech anymore, they’re reacting to the persona. And once the persona overshadows the product, it’s hard to recover.

That said, calling every Tesla owner something wild probably says more about the discourse than the cars themselves.
Truth is the cars are not bad products

Similar to the Hugo boss uniforms

But owning one says something about you after a while
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted