- Joined
- May 26, 2013
- Messages
- 2,998
- Reaction score
- 10,874
- Trophies
- 9
- Location
- certified shitposter
- XP
- 2,570
- Country

McDonald's?The library I go to these days also contains a health centre

McDonald's?The library I go to these days also contains a health centre

No in America it keeps hospitals open.That's an opposite-of-health centre
America is the opposite of healthNo in America it keeps hospitals open.

You can be in bad health and still wake upAmerica is the opposite of health
I am aware, feel free to discuss this phenomenon further in the bad morning threadYou can be in bad health and still wake up

That costs moneyI am aware, feel free to discuss this phenomenon further in the bad morning thread

Nah I've been charging himAh man has x69420 been hustling you again?


I do wonder if this is something he actually feels or if it’s a sad attempt to keep the only people who tolerate him?

