OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
image.jpg

Assume for a moment you’re at the Museum of modern art in New York and you’re talking with a French accent while drinking a small espresso coffee with low-fat butter biscuits. And you’re looking at the above picture kind of like looking at a Picasso painting and struggling for a meaning.
Now, there are two schools of thought in interpreting the above picture.

1. Free-spirit
2. Stupidity

The free-spirit school of thought says that during a hurricane you don’t cave in to nature and you show your defiant human courage against the elements. And that’s what makes us great.

The Stupidity school of thought says that you must be some kind of moron to bring out your family and your 5-10 year old kids out to watch a hurricane. If would be free-spirit if you’re alone raiding the waves one last time just like Patrick Swayze did in Point Break. But not if you’re with kids. And that’s what makes us stupid.

Discuss.

Engert

I love me
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
If you think about it Gahars, our whole Judicial system is based on interpretation and is intentionally left that way.

Now, there could be two schools of thought why is the system intentionally left this way. :)

Engert

I love me
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
It's great isn't it? Especially when you're too big to fail and you get taxpayers money to bail you out.
Oh well, it could be worse but i'm just sayin' because i'm in the pondering mood today looking at abstract paintings.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1