Not open for further replies.

Brawl345

Trophies
Website
wiidatabase.de
XP
Country
Germany
EDIT: Please see my new post for an updated config with all materials!

Here is a script for Fire Emblem Warriors! You can change your current gold amount and level + xp for every character.
NOTE that when you only change the level I recommend you do a level up through the training grounds so that it corrects the amount of XP your character has so that the next level up won't take forever ;)
Also, the character level is off by one, so just add 1 in your mind to correct the level :P (I wrote it in the script too). Because it begins counting levels at 0.
Values from this thread by @CrisFTW. Only tested with v1.5.0. Works with every region, since the game is region-free.

Attachments

• 0100F15003E64000.zip
    1 KB · Views: 199
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 257
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 260
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 267
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 291
Last edited by Brawl345,
D

Deleted User

Here is a script for Fire Emblem Warriors! You can change your current gold amount and level + xp for every character.
NOTE that when you only change the level I recommend you do a level up through the training grounds so that it corrects the amount of XP your character has so that the next level up won't take forever ;)
Also, the character level is off by one, so just add 1 in your mind to correct the level :P (I wrote it in the script too). Because it begins counting levels at 0.
Values from this thread by @CrisFTW. Only tested with v1.5.0. Works with every region, since the game is region-free.
You beat me to this. I was trying to organize the materials by its name. I appreciate that you took the time to get this all together. Hoping the offsets are all correct :D

Reactions: Brawl345

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I can take a look at save, upload one and I will see if I can help
There you go. It contains three saves with three different amounts of gold, each being like the subfolder is named (for example the save in the subfolder "360" has a gold amount of 360 and so on).
Don't be surprised that I made an extra REQUEST thread for that game as well yesterday but I think if you manage to make an EdiZon script, that might be the better solution and everyone benefits fro mit. :)
savegames

IRISH OS1R1S

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Will the auto update for Edizon be updated with cheats for more games does anyone know?
I don't feel comfortable making my own script thingies.

I love the app btw.

Last edited by IRISH OS1R1S,
Reactions: Supreme23

WerWolv

EdiZon and Tesla Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Will the auto update for Edizon be updated with cheats for more games does anyone know?
I don't feel comfortable making my own script thingies.

I love the app btw.

There's a Xenoblade Chronicles, Adventure time and Fire Emblem Warriors config/script waiting for me to have time to add them to the GitHub and the update server.

Also, as long as you have made a backup of your save, nothing can happen when you try to create a script or a config so don't worry about that :)

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I can take a look at save, upload one and I will see if I can help
As an addition to my saves I uploaded in my earlier post this might help decrypting them:

https://github.com/joedf/HWSEdit
It's a save editor for the PC version of Hammerwatch.
Although Switch saves are not compatible with the PC version (unfortunately) this might help decrypting the save?

kokkie20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question,
I used horizon on sxos didnt worked (i know just tested it to test)
So i tries it with a other cfw and modified mario rabbids save game (that battle game) and as soon as i saved it in the other cfw and wanted to load it again in sxos changes didnt applied.
Anyone got a idea why?

WerWolv

Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Question,
So i tries it with a other cfw and modified mario rabbids save game (that battle game) and as soon as i saved it in the other cfw and wanted to load it again in sxos changes didnt applied.
Anyone got a idea why?

Mario and Rabbids has an issue right now that needs an update of EdiZon. I'm still on vacation though so I might not be able to fix that before next week

NYAA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
Question,
Anyone got a idea why?
it works fine with sx os 1.4
i'm not sure about mario rabbids but it works fine with xenoblade 2 - octopath traveler - bayonetta 1,2 - mario tennis aces

kokkie20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it works fine with sx os 1.4
i'm not sure about mario rabbids but it works fine with xenoblade 2 - octopath traveler - bayonetta 1,2 - mario tennis aces
Didnt tried with those games as i wanted to add some coins and stuff to mario rabbids haha :P

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THIS. This is awesome : D Thank you for putting this together. Yay to easy money lol

Also, to anyone who is good at making json files for games, is it possible to make a json save editor for Okami HD?
--Max Money/Yen
--Max Praise
--Max Demon Fangs

D

Deleted User

THIS. This is awesome : D Thank you for putting this together. Yay to easy money lol

Also, to anyone who is good at making json files for games, is it possible to make a json save editor for Okami HD?
--Max Money/Yen
--Max Praise
--Max Demon Fangs
Some adjustments are being made. An update on my thread will be up when I get it done. Including materials

Brawl345

Trophies
Website
wiidatabase.de
XP
Country
Germany
NEW VERSION FOR NEW EDIZON VERSION HERE!

Here is v2 of the JSON for Fire Emblem Warriors!
BIG thanks to @CrisFTW for sending the materials offsets and completing the JSON! I just changed the lists to integers so any value can be chosen (will be better with an on-screen-keyboard for EdiZon for inputting values instead of the dpad).

Attachments

• 0100F15003E64000.zip
    3.2 KB · Views: 232
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 298
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 334
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 309
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 277
Last edited by Brawl345,

WerWolv

Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Here is v2 of the JSON for Fire Emblem Warriors!
BIG thanks to @CrisFTW for sending the materials offsets and completing the JSON! I just changed the lists to integers so any value can be chosen (will be better with an on-screen-keyboard for EdiZon for inputting values instead of the dpad).

Damn, that are a lot of pages for materials. Thanks a lot!

bacacho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello everyone... im writing here because i have an issue with 010076F0049A2000.json (a.k.a Bayonneta) of Edizon im tried load my save game with the JSON, but the file doesn't appear i modified the first lines of the file with this:

{
"saveFilePaths": [
""
],
"files": "data00",
"filetype": "bin",

and it works the save game appears but now my nintendo switch freezed and do not response until i made a cold boot, so.. @WerWolv can you help me, please ??...
Thank you! and great work with this home-brew!

Last edited by bacacho,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?